[Suggestion] Nerf Female Vanu Booty

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FnkyTwn, Mar 10, 2013.

1. FnkyTwn

Umm.. there's a word for that sort of 'bulge' on a female. How do you not know this? How?!
    • Up x 2
  2. Dingus148

Fixed it for you :D you had the quotation marks in the wrong place.

And yes, there is a word for that kind of bulge on a female. Vanu surgeons are GOOD.
  3. Some1

• Up x 4
  4. Kogmaw

The first part i cant deny (but i wont admit!) but i have no idea what bulge youre talking about. All i can see is a lovely camel in its natural habitat
    • Up x 1
  5. Dingus148

Bent in a U-shape. I know the VS...there is no way that "she's" a lady. It goes against the Vanu way. All other evidence to the contrary can be discounted based on this :p
  6. Kogmaw

i dont know about that, plus our advanced technology makes genetic selection MUCH more...fruitful... and i would argue this to the death

but, trap or not, 10/10 would not give it a second thought XD
  7. sophont

lol'd
  8. Grotpar

What did I watch?
    And why did I like it?
    • Up x 1
  9. Caneum

Vanu booty...The TK is real..
  10. ronjahn

That finding a girlfriend game is way to much of a grindfest, plus until you find the right one it's mostly p2w anyway.
    • Up x 1
  11. CuteBeaver

I have been told by an enemy my butt glint got me killed. ;)
    • Up x 1
  12. miraculousmouse

it's a larger hitbox.
  13. uhlan

Lol, I rarely even look at the avatars on the screen as they are simple targets that need to be eliminated if they bear the wrong "dorito".

I played the game for nearly a year before I noticed the "booty" issue.

Then again, for the most part, I'm a happy, well adjusted adult male.
  14. Hicksimus

Creeper detected.
  15. Nody

What whip?
  16. Nakar

I like how everybody's just pretending that Vanu male booty isn't equally as awesome. C'mon guys, you aren't fooling anyone.
  17. uhlan

Lol, exactly the opposite... I don't notice these things while others do...

The same reason certain males play scantily clad female characters in other games in third person or run around nearly naked in games simply because they can.

THOSE guys have issues...

... and they are all guys since we all know there aren't any females on the internet. ;)
    • Up x 1
  18. JibbaJabba

Male in the "we love anime more than life" outfit gets distracted by animated female anatomy?

Get some sunshine, exercise, and engage in social activities outside of gaming and anime. Things may then begin happening to you that will make you more accustomed to such distractions. You'll then be able to roll with it a bit better. Just sayin'
  19. DorianOmega

Female S curve got you distracted?well then you got more problems then wanting to nerf the VS booty....
  20. TriumphantJelly

For gods sake....

These threads make me lol. Just so much.

But I agree :p