Neglected Classes

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Exidius, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Outake

after reading just the OP, I say I think the scout rifle could use a few more shots per clip but thats all. I was in a room caping holding still with inv, then two people walk in, didnt see me and i got lucky and lined them up and killed both with 1 clip, thats rare could have killed both with out the line up but would have to reload cuz the clip 20 shots suck.
  2. Mutilation

My biggest complain with the infiltrator is the "cloak". I have no problem whatsoever seeing other infiltrators while their cloak is engaged or being seen so I know it goes both ways. The only difference between being cloaked and not is what you are looking for to shoot at. The cloak system is just about useless, I can see other infiltrators trying to do the cloak-shoot-cloak and I can still shoot them when cloaked. The cloak should provide complete invisibility. Maybe only when you have your pistol out or something and it would remain at its current quality when you are carrying your sniper rifle. Right now it feels the only reasonable thing to do with the "infiltrator" is long range engagements...snipfiltrator?
  3. Mutilation

One one more note, I should not have to uncloak to shoot or melee. It should automatically disengage my cloak when I do either.