[Suggestion] Need some fixes for Amerish

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by firezet852, Sep 21, 2020.

1. firezet852

1. I suggest facility connection between Cobalt Communications and Heyoka Tech Plant.
    More than 5 bases' connections are depend on only one base, The Bastion. It makes Western Warpgate's territory control including Tech Plant occupation very vulnerable. I found that the field between Cobalt Communications and Heyoka Tech Plant is very easy to pass. To low the risk, I think connecting these two bases is very good solution to balance Amerish.

2. I suggest new road between Rockslide Outlook and The Ascent.
    It doesn't make sense that even though these two bases are connected, we can't climb up to The Ascent's tower from Rockslide Outlook with vehicles from Rockslide Outlook. I think the solution(eg: new road) is needed to make these two bases passable with vehicles.

Feedbacks are welcome :)
  2. csvfr

1. While alot of bases depend on the Bastion, assaults from the Southern warpgate are often stopped at Heyoka Chemical Lab and creating an alternative route cutting this base off would not be advantegous for the Western warpgate. They would be forced to focus their efforts on the westerns lane and lose the flexibility to fight elsewhere.

2. There is actually a road which ends at the Ascent's only sunderer garage, and with a bit of maneouvering vehicles can get to the tower. But it is a bit difficult to pull off as stairs must be climbed and I believe an MBT is to large to make the traverse. This is a good thing, as the sunderer is protected from enemy vehicles.