[Suggestion] Need Sexy Female Armor/Skin

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spritzerr, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Spritzerr

This game needs Sexy Skins or more revealing armor for female characters with hair, look at league of legends for example sales are through the roof just from skins alone, a reported $1.2 billion profit from skins 2 years ago. You need to UP your skin game guys. Sexy Skins Sells !
  2. adamts01

TR and NC need some booty before they start dressing for a party.

While I hate the idea, we already have flaming heads, cowboy hats, pink armor and la cucaracha horns, so Daybreak might as well make that development money with armor plated lingerie.
    • Up x 2
  3. Pikachu

We can't have hair physics.
    • Up x 1
  4. TurtlesR US

I would def buy a sexy female skin, like no hair physics needed.
  5. Nilithium

Hell, I'd buy a different character model than the stock black guy or white guy. Can I get some of that Schwarzenegger model please?
  6. Liewec123

so you want something like the old chinese PS2 ad campaign then? :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

hehe :p

i'd roll VS ;)
    • Up x 3
  7. Prudentia

just gimme the boots
    skip the rest
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  8. DrPapaPenguin

Well OF COURSE Japan got there first...

Though as... Feasible as it would be on Hossin or Indar, on Esamir... Necrosis and frostbite isn't sexy :p
    • Up x 2
  9. Prudentia

well technically china :p
    and obviously the Panties and bras would contain nanite powered heating elements :rolleyes:
  10. DrPapaPenguin

Oh, my bad.

...What about the other 90% of the body? :p
  11. Prudentia

Molecular seethrough nanite layer :p
    • Up x 1
  12. DrPapaPenguin

Oh so that's how they invented the stalker cloak :D
    • Up x 1
  13. Prudentia

"The Female Vanu headresearches new clothes"
    or
    "turns out she actually WAS wearing clothes"
    :D
  14. The Shady Engineer

*Loyalty intensifies*
    • Up x 5
  15. Zahar

Please, please no. If it's done I'll ask for a "turn off skins" option, because I frankly hate games with that kind of crap.
    • Up x 1
  16. Tovarisch Maxim

I already witnessed the annoying Vanu female MAX voices, now we need to make them look revealing to increase the annoyiance even more.

[IMG]
  17. frozen north

Not gonna lie, I always wondered why customization often felt limited. With no major options to customize physical traits, and a very limited voice pack selection, I have often felt kinda cheated on customization at times.

Real talk though, I definitely agree on the idea of some more varied body models, as well as things like long hair, and yes, the occasional skimpy outfit.

Some will argue that this game is meant to be played kinda seriously, and they would have a point, except that the Schwarzenegger voice exists already.
  18. JibbaJabba

Just what we need: Better marketing to adolescent boys.

/eyeroll

Can female soldiers just be soldiers already?
    • Up x 2
  19. SlugSniper

Meh, the men can get some boxer shorts to balance it out and cater to the adolescent girls.

Gender equality. XD
    • Up x 1
  20. Liewec123

Did you miss dokus armour?
    Not only can they be soldiers but they can be freaking tanks!
    In the case of heavy zealot gear they go beefier than the vs max!
    I counter your "can female soldiers just be soldiers" with "can female soldiers just be female"! ;)
    Yes, they can be soldiers, and emphasize on it, so now let's allow the to be female, and emphasize on it! :)