Need new goal

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DFDelta, Jun 13, 2014.

1. DFDelta

Well, I need some suggestions from Forumside.
    About 150 more kills with the Zenith and I'll have finally aurax'd every carbine in the game (excluding the bursts and the extra-attachment-duplicates). Yes, that means on all 3 factions.
    Maybe I'll do the extra work and get some bonus kills so they also show up as auraxium on external sites too, but that will only be a days work at most.

So, what should I do after that? I can't decide.
    Was thinking about the assault rifles, but I really don't like playing medic. The MMO-healer-player in me always ends up with more time spent healing then dispensing dakka. :(
    Scout Rifles might be interesting. Or I could get all the SMGs, but I don't like hugging my enemies (they smell)...
    Finishing the burst/attachment carbines would also be an option... but they are sooooo annoying to use...

Aaaargh, help me :eek:
  2. gigastar

Auraxium the Hyena.

That should keep you occupied for a year or so.
  3. DFDelta

I don't know any libbers who would have wasted certs or SC on that thing. And I don't have libs myself. :eek:
  4. gigastar

Oh. Well i know at least two idiots in my outfit bought the stupid thing. Someone even managed to steal an ESF kill from me in the Shredder.

But then if you want a real challenge, get Auraxium on the Spur before SOE buff it.

The only reason im not suggesting the Duster is because i know someone got auraxium on it.
  5. AnuErebus

I'd challenge yourself and complete all the carbines. The Burst and S variant carbines might be annoying, but providing yourself with a disadvantage is a good way to work on positioning yourself well to win a fight. If you know you aren't quite as capable in a head to head engagement then you're more likely to look for better ambush and flanking opportunities which will ultimately help you as a player.

Otherwise I would recommend the ARs. They are for the most part great weapons, and medics are often just as capable as heavies in a lot of fights. Scout Rifles can be extremely frustrating at times due to poor stat balance (especially on the semi-autos), so unless you really want to play infil I'd suggest holding off on those until SOE makes at least one or two more attempts to fix them.
  6. Prudentia