Need help with Underboss usage.

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Ximaster

I prefer Underboss,that cute pocket gun is really cool,but i ALWAYS end using the Blackhand.

My aim with those revolvers is little bad at cqc,but i usually get kills with the Blackhand at médium to long distances. Two shots on the head and taraaaa!!!

My desire is to be good with the Underboss,but its imposible to get kills at cqc in big fights. There is ALWAYS someone aiming at ur position -.-

Also aiming down sights with the Underboss is very difficult for aim to the head. The x2 scope i put on it is difficult to manage.

This doesnt happen with the Blackhand. The bad point of the BH is the 2 less bullets on the chamber.

Dummie guys and quiet people are the main objectives for me. No firing on moving targets unless im sure that im in safe position and know that noone is aiming at ur position,but there is always a ******* sniper aiming on the área -.-

And the last good thing about the BH: can one hit kill infiltrators beyond 10 metters...

So,whatever i like the Underboss more,i NEED to pick the Blackhand always and its shy -.-

I cant talk about Commie because i dont have it on my arsenal,but maybe its the same as Underboss but with the power of the Blackhand.

So,i need tips for positioning with the Underboss as weapon at big fights...i have no problem with the Blackhand but i die a lot trying to kill at cqc with the Underboss,specially to Heavy Assaults,unless i have a clear way to kill the guy,if i miss a shot,they usually put on his shields and start to shot me.

And because the ******* hit detection issue,i cant run back to cover...

A resume: i prefer Underboss,but i kill more with the Blackhand :(

So,if i want to kill with Underboss,i need to do miracles for find targets,because or they are inside the base,or they are covered by other guys,or they are alone but i have bad aim,etc,etc...

Maybe a good choice is to pick the Emissary,but i cant right now.

My favorite secondary is the Underboss,but its shy that i cant use right :(
  2. Luminari

You're using it the wrong way. The Underboss isn't meant as a reliable stand-alone weapon you could use a substitute primary. It's meant as a dedicated secondary, if your primary runs out you can switch to the Underboss to finish off an opponent. The poison is in the tail here..., *finish off an opponent* and not fight them from full health to kill.
    • Up x 2
  3. Ximaster

I was playing hunter before today,i have Ghost unlocked,XM98 unlocked,the default sniper and the Artemis unlocked. I have no problems with the Artemis,neither with the other snipers. I only use the Underboss while playing as hunter for find stalkers (i have darklight on it) but the problem comes when i play as a stalker.

So,are u saying to me that playing with Underboss while u are a stalker is totally useless????? I dont think that. My only problem with the weapon is that i cant aim right. If i aim right,the revolver is very powerful compared to the faction pistols,but its imposible to aim right on a big fight,where tons of players search for posible positions where the enemy comes.

And inclusive if not a big fight occurs,my aim is very very bad. I only kill on 1 vs 1 if i have luck or the guy is like a dummie. I cant say "i have Underboss and im going to kill some guys" because this isnt going to happen.

With the Blackhand is another world. Before enter and answer u this,ive played a bit to the game with the Blackhand and i get few kills...without die.

I dont know or remember the amount of shots u need with the Underboss to kill a guy on the head on less than 10 metters. But with the Blackhand i only need 2,no matter the distance. If i can aim to the head with the Underboss and do 2 or 3 successive shots would be wonderful,but with the amount of bad guys around my position its impossible to do a shet.

Also i have the problem of the hit detection issue,where i cant find cover when the enemy find me.

So,if i pick the Blackhand the problem its solved,because i only need to pick a safe distance and do my work.

Last thing about Underboss: if u spam the trigger so quick the shots are made a little upper,so i need a bit microseconds for stabilize the weapon and do another shot. And with the amount of shots u need to kill a guy on the head (i think its about 3) , on the second shot the guy was leaving of the position.

So,with the Underboss u need to approach a lot to the enemy and land the máximum shots u can. I dont have time to aim to the head because the guy is moving a lot. Also with the not moving targets,u need to aim to the head,but u need about 3 shots to kill a guy and as explained before,on the second shot the guy is starting to move. This doesnt occurs with the Blackhand. Also the Blackhand have the good point of kill infiltrators on one headshot beyond 10 metters.

I improve my usage with the Underboss for sure,but enemy doesnt give me the chance,so when the enemy piss off me,i usually end picking the Blackhand :(
  4. DIGGSAN0

Blackhand is basically the Commissioner with same stats (exept Damage dropoff and Min Dmg range and 2 bullets more)

The Commissioner is good for Close to Mid rane while the Blackhand finds it's place at Mid to Long.

Reasons because you do success more is that the Blackhand is mostly to far away to be seen on Minimap.

When you kill someone in Closerange with a unsilenced weapon, you are showing in the Minimap.

Of course there are playstyles which include unsilenced weapons.

A good substitude would be the Spiker.

Two Bursts in head and the enemy is gone.
    You have to play it like a silenced Revolver with 8 Rounds.
    In overall the Spiker has more Ammo (calculated).
    Headshot with one Burst and Knife Combo.

Please tske your time to test the Spiker in VR.

And NEVER EVER USE CHARGE.
    • Up x 1