need help vs a hacker

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Superbunny, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Superbunny

past 4 days iv had a stalker tr hacker warping to me, i can fly a esf as his always on roof casueing it ro role,right now can a gm go on miller, vanu, esamire, WG and get the hacker off

its very very annoying.
  2. Superbunny

so basicly all i can do is hit quit and let him keep herrassing me with his cheats ..
  3. Assassin22

report him that all you can do
  4. Pandora's Lunchbox

You can write to Daybreak using a support ticket and include the character's name in a formal report. It might be more helpful to give them specific times on the incidents (remember time-zone differences).

They can't check absolutely every report made in-game without some form of automated system, you can bet - reports zoom into thousands every single day. You'd need a huge staff roster to handle that - something I'm sure they don't have. However, writing via support ticket will give you a good chance of getting a response about it along with an investigation into the incident(s).

If you're unaware about how to report a player in-game using the game's automated system, then do the following;

1] Confirm the player's name. Do this by checking that it was the last player to have killed you and ensure you know the spelling using the chat window - which, by default, records all of your kills and deaths.

2] In the chat window (any section), type; "/report" and then hit the Enter key.

3] If you know it was your last death, click 'Last Killer' to skip typing their name - otherwise, type the killer's name.

4] Remember to select a generic reason from the list - select either 'Exploit' or 'Movement Cheat'. Remember to give a brief description on the incident in the box provided - it's worth mentioning here that the incidents are repetitive and outrageous. You can't file more than one in-game report on the same player in any amount of time.
  5. Superbunny

few days later the sumbag is back, vanu miller indar WG
  6. ObiVanuKenobi

7. Superbunny

i have found it out! there was 6-7 players

They are on Vanu/miller

one warped to me in Indar WG that was not clocked and found 2 more that was trying to make explosings in my face so i did not see him no clip away, ultra setting, is sweet =P, as i sust him looked like they called there friends as lots of people turn up with speed hack in our WG also same faction Vanu, as i was takeing names i was calling tham a hacker, so they was getting on there alts, got a good 30 account names =D
    • Up x 1
  8. CuteBeaver

Superbunny this might be helpful. I play primarily as a stalker infiltrator and finding blatant hackers and reporting them is a little bit easier because most of the time they won't kill me or fire at me (unless they have map hacks... which are pretty easy to figure out when someone stands underneath your position on a tree branch and keeps stabbing the air over and over thinking your on the ground....). Anyway with the teleportation hacks the abusers will often teleport away when you look directly at them. The best way is to watch the kill feed or yell chat often people will scream about being killed by someone using those hacks. These hackers are also not immune to mines, so you can kill them by placing mines in key points knowing they will teleport "behind you".

All you need is their name to file a report. If you can't get their name because its too hard to read in the kill feed, ask the victims. Sometimes the hacker will also be on the kills leaderboard. You could find his / her name that way too. Its also possible to look up the name of their victims and get the correct spelling that way.

I'll use my friend Malkosis as a good example.
    https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428037660469906961/killboard

From Malks profile you can see the last people he killed and also people who have killed him. So if you know the name of one of the hackers victims you can search up the victims page and then find the correct spelling of the hacker who has been killing him. We find this to be the easiest way to report suspicious activity. You can also very easily click on the hackers page and take a look if his stats are outrageous. Most of the time obvious hackers are obvious and have over the top KD ratios or Score Per Hour.

Malks exceptionally good at finding hackers. His ability to smell the cheese is beyond mine. Just don't let it the hunt for cheaters consume you or you might start to see shadows. Sometimes there can be perfectly legitimate explanations. (Not saying in your case this applies ) Just a few times Iv had discussions with Malk about stuff. One time involved a sniper who he believed was inside of the tree trunk shooting through the wall of the tree.

Turns out the sniper was farther back firing from a tree with a silencer imagine this:

[Sniper in Tree #2] ---------------------------------------[Tree #1]-----------------------> (Terminal).

My friend Malk was absolutely sure without a doubt in his mind this Sniper was hacking. He was seeing tracers streaming from what appeared to be the trunk of tree #1. What was happening was the other sniper (hilariously another friend of mine from years ago) was doing his oldschool hide sniping with a silencer. Chris was confusing people who would assume the shots were coming from Tree #1 and not his tree #2 farther back. To acheive this he would shoot snug to the edge of Tree #1's trunk. It doesn't help Chris also uses camo to blend in with the tree leaves <3 For the longest time no one could understand where the shots were coming from until a vehicle with thermals saw Chris perched in his tree #2.

Just be aware not all fishy situations are hacking but if you see these kinds of things please take the time to report it. Even if Malkosis had remain confused and reported it, Daybreak would have easily been able to see Chris the snipers X Y Z position and know he wasn't hacking. (Just being adorably trolly as per usual)
  9. ObiVanuKenobi

Or motion spotter/recon darts.
  10. Superbunny

these hackers did not show to motion spotter/recon darts.or dark light or emp nades
  11. Superbunny

have a look at it, i am streaming on steam, with shadow play at the ready my steam community id is "anarchics
    "