Need Help changing gamer ID in..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ClownEZ, Nov 16, 2015.

1. ClownEZ

I need to change my gamer ID on Daybreak account managment because my phone added a space after my ID that's my PS4 gamer tag as it also added a space after my security question.. And now niether can be edited nor when I wanna add money to my account, will I be able to use it on my PS4 PS2 game ID..

Please help?
  2. cobaltlightning

Devs have practically abandoned giving support on these forums, and let us help each other out.

That said, this is an Account problem, not a Game problem. Take your Account problem to the owners of the game
    https://www.daybreakgames.com/home

We can't do jack **** for you here without your account information, and giving out stuff like that is like the biggest of no-nos. On the other hand, Daybreak themselves practically have your account already, and oughta be able to access it with little-to-no problem, or at least help point you in the right direction.

Lastly, if you haven't spent a dime on Daybreak yet, it may be easier to just make yourself a new account. Your colleagues will only be paying attention to your ingame name(s), anyway.
  3. CptLegshot