Need Deployed Mine Indicator

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Soylad, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Soylad

Wow, that would be great, but I'd be happy with a little counter or just some dots somewhere on the UI.
    • Up x 1
  2. GraphicJ

I'd rather want the ability to see the enemy mine. Sometimes the mines of all kinds clip under the friggin map/road.
  3. stannnis

4. Crixus

Real needed Basics.... since a long time
    +1 and +1 +1+1
  5. raumfahrer

Good idea. I'm in for a better HUD!
  6. Soylad

Would be nice if we could even get a "we'll think about it" response here.
  7. Fethrion

+1, wonderful idea.
  8. Badname1293

The last reply was almost 2 years ago. Have they put in a way to view deployed mines? or deployables in general? So easily done in PS1, yet we are waiting years? say it isn't so!
  9. The2ndLink

It was supposed to come in this months update. But it seems like it didn't make it...

:eek: -> :D -> o_O -> :mad: -> :(
  10. Bixli

..let's discuss 'bout that in the next 2 years again.
  11. Azrael67

Definitely a decent idea.. Hell, I'd even support swapping our repair tool for a mine detector tool...
  12. Targanwolf

I could not agree more ! it would be a great help.
  13. Drag0

This would be awesome.
  14. Endlave

SOE promised to add that in the last quality if life update they did last year, but the update came and this feature never made it in. A pity, since it was the one I was looking forward to the most.
  15. ZZYZX

Yet ANOTHER thing that existed in PS1, but was scrapped moving over to PS2. :(
    • Up x 1
  16. Vorpal_Spork

Agreed. Yet another PS1 feature the supposed sequel lacks. This is information I need to have.
  17. Deridium

This is really needed as it is a pain working with deployables and mines etc. Having to run around to check if they are still up etc constantly is a real pain.

Just like in PS1 would be perfect!
  18. Badname1293

want to bet if it will make it to 3 years that this surely easy to implement feature has been held back. Why devs? why... Can you at least give a reason? Is it too hard to implement? surely the mines can track kills, so the client can track how many mines havent been destroyed. Does it require a 10fps drop to implement this? why has it been 2 and a half years.

Would you accept someone to volunteer to program the solution? You could hire someone and make them an intern just so they could implement this. I am sure there are some programmers in this thread, sadly I am not. Otherwise you could advertise on craigslist where-ever you are located. Hire someone, make their title "chief deployable director" and get er done!!!!!!