Need advice on VS Assault Rifle

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Fuers, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Fuers

I need some advice on VS Assault Rifle. I didnt play Medic for a while and just recently started to play medic again. I kinda adapted my playstyle to LA playstyle (hit and run). I play mostly alone. Rarely in platoons and squads but i still heal and revive ppl. i just went throw some **** in life so i dont want to be bothered by other people so thats why i lonewolf a lot now. dont judge me!

Anyway. Before i dumped Medic and replaced it with LA and later with HA i used HV-45 but after playing days with pulsar C i started to love low rof and high muzzle velocity. I play mostly close to mid range. So far (after the medic return) i kinda like the stock rifle but i was thinking to try something similar so i bought equinox and even curvus.

I didnt play a lot with equinox and curvus yet (60 kills +/- on both).

So which assoult rifle would u advice me to use and when? i open to use shotguns too coz i love them.
  2. Ohmlink

Generally Vanu ARs break down as follows.

HV-45 for close range

Terminus for Mid to close range

NS-11 for everything else

If you like the Corvus stick to using it in open fields between bases that's where it shines the most.
    • Up x 3
  3. Noktaj

Pretty much this.

If you are used to Pulsar C laser accuracy, maybe Terminus is a better solution for you than HV45. Terminus can be super-accurate with FG in the hands of an experienced player, plus, Terminus damage degrade slower over distance. You'll lose the 0.75% ADS speed that comes with the HV45 but you'll land more shots mid-range and still be able to decently hip-fire when in panic CQC.

I personally love NS11 for its accuracy and 0.75% ads movement, but it's not that great for CQC. You'll have to play more conservatively with it.

Everything else in VS AR arsenal is vapor.
  4. Weatherchild

Nobody ever mentiones the CME. Best AR for my tastes. It's like NS-11 on steroids. But it could be that it just works for me that way :)
  5. Mongychops

Sure, it's bit better than the NS-11A at medium-long ranges, with its slightly better horizontal recoil, lower FSRM and slightly higher velocity. It's just that the NS-11A has so many great bonuses for short ranges; 0.75x ADS speed, SPA, improved hipfire, and a bigger magazine.

Sure, there is a time and a place for the CME, it's just most of the time you're better off with the NS-11A.
  6. Ballto21

I personally really like the VS1, put a grip and HS/NV scope on it and its very accurate, and i use it as a cross between a terminus and corvus, meaning good at close-medium range, and not being bad at long range if you can burst fire. Also the reload speed is amazingly quick.
  7. Weatherchild

Yeah, I agree with what you said. That being said it still just felt right using it. You know, when you feel at home with the gun. It's like that and was like that from the start with the Ghost, the MKV supressed, Ursa, Vandal.. :)