NC1 Gauss Rifle got Stealth Buffed

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by DiHorizon, Jun 23, 2013.

1. DiHorizon

So in GU11 or the latest hotfix the NC's stock Gauss Rifle and Burst variant went from 600m/s to 650m/s, putting its projectile velocity on par with the top tier sniper rifles. For some reason the S version is still only 600m/s so I can only assume this change is unintentional. What's funny is the Burst can equip HV Ammo and, assuming the common logic of a 10% projectile speed increase is true, that puts it at 715m/s making it the fastest projectile in the entire game.
  2. Messaiga

Wait what? Gauss Rifle as a DMR? This is not possible, or is it? Seriously though, this might be great. Also, it is actually the second fastest, Lancer Charge 3 takes first place. I feel like the Gauss SAW, ACX-11, and Reaper DMR should have this velocity instead since they are dedicated ranged weapons.
  3. Batisat

I used to run infil for long range, not anymore now Gauss Burst all the way!
  4. Littleman

...They've always BEEN 650 m/s. Been that way since before SOE implemented their own stat pages in game. Been that way for a LONG time actually.
    • Up x 1
  5. Psykmoe

Yes, the Gauss Rifle and Gauss Burst have always been the highest base velocity automatic weapon infantry can carry.