NC win rates are dreadful

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Callsign-YukiMizuki, Sep 7, 2017.

1. pnkdth

Take a step back, read your post and you'll know why you're now on ignore. I mean, seriously, you can't make a single solitary post without flying off the handle. In case you haven't figured it out. My previous post the one you liked I was, among others, referring to you.
  2. pnkdth

True, though Miller VS/TR tend to fill up the alert continent to mostly even numbers. My focus was on getting alerts rather than other objectives. Believe me I've lived through underpop(VS Miller went down to like 16% at one point) and then it is all about making ever win scenario, set goals, and get people to enjoy the moment. Because if people believe it is truly over, it will be.
  3. LordKrelas

Considering the post was referring to how numbers mean nothing for alerts.. There is a reason I liked the first post in part, and quoted that stupidity in the next.
    After all, Posters differ.

But hey, you can't read this anyway, nor notice the posts where I don't ensure to state with cursing to draw attention to the absurdity.
    And my first post prior to that, asking for the win's of that 50 people for those not in overpop.
    But also lets' ignore that, lets go with the "My gods they went off about how I said Overpop means nothing to alerts"
    As dear lord, I love it.

As well, for those whom can handle it: Refer to how stating the uses of overpop is "off the handle" then read one of my posts where I actually go off on someone.
    You'll be amazed.

And as well, for VS, I've been on the underpop, and rarely lost with it.
    Try it on NC, and you don't get far at all.

- As well, for the record, I don't ignore posts, So rest assured I read it all.
  4. WetChickenNugget

In my opinion, and all my friends opinions, the reason NC always looses is because of the weapons. I started on NC and played almost exclusively that until I reached rank 100. I then switched to TR. TR has WAAAAAY better weapons then NC. And VS has better weapons then TR. I switch between TR and NC with a little VS every now and then and I have a much higher KD ratio with TR then NC. Don't get me wrong, the NC has a few good items and if you with play just those you'll do OK, but there are only a few where the other two teams have a lot more.
    • Up x 5
  5. pnkdth

I personally despise VS weapons(magrider is still fun though!).

Not because the weapons are bad but because of the very reason I played VS to nearly BR100. I switched to NC and had a blast. My overall KDR nearly tripled and things felt fresh. Did so again with TR and things were about the same as NC. Personally I think it is a mix of settling in(or becoming bored with the faction you spent so much time in), novelty value(new weapons! Awesome! Game face on! This is sweeeeeet!) and also all that experience playing the game all the way to BR100.

I simply find it interesting so many of us who's spent a lot of time on one faction in particular become so resentful of it. Even more interesting how differently people view the different factions across servers. I mean, just look at the reactions when someone says X or Y thing is OP/UP and some being very determined when giving factions certain, less than flattering, traits.
    • Up x 1