[NC] =VX9= Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by GreenEyed=VX9=, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Jrv

Drop by our teamspeak and check us out!
    • Up x 1
  2. Carmm

We are still recruiting! Hop in our squads or check us out at VX9.com!
    • Up x 1
  3. Jrv

Get ready for Helios guys! You can bet =VX9= will be their in force.
    • Up x 1
  4. WrrLor

Come join us tonight for Drunken Battle Friday. It's a great time to meet =VX9= members.
    • Up x 1
  5. GreenEyed=VX9=

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Jester327

Joined these guys about 2 weeks ago, haven't had a dull moment since. These guys are awesome!
  7. Jester327

8. Jrv

Join us today. TRUE, FRONT-LINE organization, not just an advertising gimmick.
  9. CommyVX9

10. Jester327

11. kindbudvx9

Come on by VX9.com and find out what it means to be ONE TEAM!!!!!!!!
  12. Jrv

Hop in teamspeak, see how a real clan does it.
  13. kaptinkrunch88

Are you guys going to join the chaos on Amiresh tonight? Love to see you there.
  14. Excellentz

Lets hope so! We need the NC to have a great turnout!
  15. Carmm

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Riekopo

cool posters!
  17. R3ruN1

There is a reason we've been around so long! Don't miss out!
  18. Excellentz

Thanks for doing a great job leading a squad in my platoon last night. A pleasure to have VX9 fighting alongside us! You boys are welcome anytime. There is a meeting tomorrow between us and some other Helios NC outfits. Let me know if you want involved, send me a PM
  19. KILLFACE

Never had the pleasure of encountering their leaders and having a quick chat like I have with ADK and 82IN but I always see these ****ers in the thick of the fight kickin ***. Keep up the good work lads.
  20. Jrv

Thanks for the kind words; being an elite, organized combat force is what we strive for, and I think we've made a name for ourselves being just that. We've got our own structure that extends beyond ingame outfits, so we generally keep to ourselves and do our own thing, hence why we've neglected to participate in most of the alliance stuff you guys have got going on. Still, we're always willing to work together through command chat, set up dates for allied offenses, etc. Our teamspeak is always open if you or anyone else would like to have a word.