[NC] =VX9= Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by GreenEyed=VX9=, Dec 8, 2012.

1. GreenEyed=VX9=

[IMG]
    New Conglomerates!

Do you wish to play with a well established, fun, organized, and laid back group of individuals? If so then I urge you to check out the =VX9= Vector Company Outfit!

Mission statement:

Our mission in =VX9= is simple at its core. We strive to promote a great gaming environment for all that have the honor to be a part of our great community. Through the years we have been able to develop not only a great gaming experience, but also long lasting friendships as we are more than just the games we play. We are at our center one big family. We believe that our community should be built on more than just games. We are held together by the bonds of friendship and the sense of belonging to one great online family!

Through the years we have excelled at many of the games we play. Through team work and dedication we are able to stay competitive. We continue to succeed in all avenues that we take as a community because of the great spirit of our members that make =VX9= what it is.

To the point!

=VX9= is looking for mature gamers to have fun, hangout, and to become brothers. We have an Army based ranking system, awards, forums, and plenty of other features. But don't take my word for it, come find out yourself! We require all members to go through a 1 week - 10 day recruitment process. We don't require much, but one thing that we love to see in our members is teamwork. So if you want to join, either send me an email or come by our forums or TeamSpeak and tell them GreenEyed=VX9= sent you. Once you have filled out your application, it will take anywhere from 12-24 hours to be accepted as a recruit. Possibly even sooner. You will be given more information at that time. So, Do you have what it takes?

=VX9= In PlanetSide 2

=VX9= is a clan that was founded in the early days of Battlefield 1942. Its heritage is one filled with shooters. To give you an idea, we currently have 4 active divisions within =VX9= that are dedicated just to shooter franchises.

However you will often see members of one division playing with others in another division. Planetside 2 is quickly becoming one of the more dominant shooter divisions within =VX9=. Through our teamwork and coordination we are quickly making a name for ourselves within PS2.

Requirements:
    18+
    English speaking
    Teamspeak 3 and working microphone

Other Information:

My email: GreenEyedIrish@vx9.com
    Main Site: http://www.vx9.com
    Recruitment form: http://www.vx9.com/forums/index.php?page=9
    Teamspeak 3: IP: 72.249.130.218 Port: 9987 Password: teamvx9

Come check us out![IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Jrv

Tired of zergs with open squads and a lack of coordination and discipline? We're the outfit for you. You're looking at tactical warfare, usually ranging anywhere from 10-40 guys, 24/7(rarely less than 5), working together with defined leadership and organized, multichannel comms.(check our website if you don't believe me, our teamspeak is open for viewing on our main page) Hop in and out whenever you want, our standards keep things functioning smoothly and growing healthy. At the same time, we're casual, and only take ourselves as seriously as we need to in order to win. Anyone that's ever seen us in action can see our effectiveness first hand. We don't mass recruit, we let our performance in the field do our in-game advertising for us.

We feel quality>quantity, so we're looking for the guys that want to talk(in teamspeak) and use tactics on the field, as well as strategists that know how to play the chess game. We've got strat meetings, active forums, and established, intelligent players that have been learning the game since early beta. Our motto is "One Team," we work together at a high level and strike with precision, all while having a good time and getting to know each other.
    • Up x 1
  3. ratx8

we are looking for people who can think on their feet and learn a role in the squad as well as be a team player. we don't force you into a slot. you a good medic or want to fly with our air squad? our outfit brings to the field a quality of it's own. moving fast in spec ops squad, or digging in and holding a point for hours sucking resources away from the enemies pushes.

as we grow and continue to expand in this game, you can move through this community to where you want. we'll need more battle group leaders and squad leaders as well as other support staff that dedicated personal will be able to move into. or just follow along in squad have fun, talk to the team, and enjoy every minute. it's up to you!

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? =VX9=
    • Up x 1
  4. GreenEyed=VX9=

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. R3ruN1

There is a reason that =VX9= has been around for over 10 years!
    • Up x 1
  6. Carmm

=VX9= One Team!
    • Up x 1
  7. lsp1

Sounds good, I was a part of the mass recruiting clan on our server(see if you can guess) and was not for me. No requirements, open platoons to pugs. Kids screaming in teamspeak, people talking over each other and just being *******'s in general. Not to say there isn't good people there, but it's not the majority. Which comes as no surprise, when you let anybody in.
    • Up x 1
  8. Datek

By far one of the best outfits around.
    • Up x 1
  9. Sith

ADK?
    • Up x 1
  10. GreenEyed=VX9=

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. ProtossMaster

Seemed we won more than usual last night. Good organization guys, looking forward to working with you guys tomorrow!
    • Up x 1
  12. GreenEyed=VX9=

Definitely had some great runs!
    • Up x 1
  13. Ebil_Piwat

I applied to these guys yesterday, and all I can say is I've had more fun, and organized activity in the last 8 hours than my previous 2 weeks.

Our 2 pushes, that got us completely cut off, and yet we remained glued to Hvar tech, and later Palisades under heavy enemy counter attack. Yet the whole time, comms stayed cool, calm , and professional. While we maneuvered to counter. Both times we stood alone, deep behind enemy lines, attracting the Zerg. It was AMAZING!:D

What a top notch group of talented, friendly players taking a nublet under their wing.

One Team!

For the NC!
    • Up x 1
  14. ProtossMaster

Just wanted to say.

All of the NC outfits worked together
    [IMG]

This was the result.

Good job guys!
    • Up x 1
  15. PBRStreetgang

Drop in on one of our Squads/Platoons soon to check us out, you wont regret it.
    • Up x 1
  16. Jrv

We're always in teamspeak, drop in some time and get to know how we play!
    • Up x 1
  17. ZeroDark30

good job you guys and good fighting with you.
    • Up x 1
  18. kindbudvx9

Come and be part of the greatest online gaming community!
    • Up x 1
  19. Carmm

Kickin *** and takin names!
    • Up x 1
  20. kindbudvx9

You know you are curious, come on by. VX9.com
    • Up x 1