(NC) (TLN) Talon Strike Force Open Reruitment

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by RocketRob99, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Eskel3

Keep up the good work. Though your player hadex makes me rage a lot lol
  2. RocketRob99

Yea, he told me last night about the epic air battles over the weekend.. He is a bad-*** pilot of I have to say.
  3. RocketRob99

The TLN- "Battlebus" rollin into a new base..
  4. xBlakheartx

I'm trying to contact one of the psn tags you listed but am unable to find them. If some one could hmu xblakheartx
  5. Ryan_rwj

What's your Psn name? I can get you in
  6. RocketRob99

Yea, really never heard anyone having trouble with my PSN RocketRob99
  7. xBlakheartx

Naw I figured it out. The new update I had to go in and lighten my privacy filter but my psn and ps2 name is xblakheartx
    • Up x 1
  8. RocketRob99

Great, see ya out there.
  9. xBlakheartx

So message you after I get on?
    • Up x 1
  10. RocketRob99

Had to go offline early last night.. I'll be on around 8 pm Eastern tonight.
  11. 007iam

Hey, I got a confirmation on the registration the other day. Should I send you a game invite/friend request or should I wait on one from you guys?
  12. RocketRob99

Send out the friend requests to all noted. We have too many to keep track the other way. Send me I will be on tonight.. Also check out website we have an event going on tonight.
  13. Eskel3

If anyone on palos nc want to be different than the mindless zerg that spams stock vehicles join TLN , they will help you be all you can be. They are the only organized outfit left of palos nc
    • Up x 1
  14. Metrack12

Do you accept people of other country?, (If they know english of course)
    • Up x 1
  15. RocketRob99

Yes, we do.. In fact we will walk you through step by step in getting you started on the North American server Palos.. How to set up your PSN and so on. Go to our facebook page link on top of this thread, post to it and I will have one of our EU guys walk you through it..
  16. william_le8300

Hi RocketRob99, I just started playing PlanetSide2 last week and I'd like to hone my skills in a team setting.

Can I join you guys? I looked in the menus and didn't see a way to search for an outfit. Can you give me info on that too?

My play style is Infiltrator CQC. I mainly use a silenced PDW, but prob going to swap out for a Blitz SMG when I get the ps2 points.
  17. RocketRob99

Sure, we are NC on Palos.. Here is what you need to do.. Go to our website on the 1st post of this thread. Then add me and the others people listed to your friends list. Finally, once you come online, we will invite you to the TLN Friends Community for PS2. This will help you find and add other TLN members to your PSN friends list. Once we have you on our friends list, we will invite you into our PSN chat and will get you invited and into the TLN Outfit.. I know it seems like a lot but it goes fast really it does.

Once your application is accepted on our website, you will be able to post to our dedicate Planetside 2 wall to find others who game during your gaming time. Our officers DeerSlayer comes on around 6 pm Eastern then me RocketRob99 at 8:30 pm, Boomer2x6 and xBackdoorbandit at 10 pm Eastern.. Any of those can get you going.
  18. Ryan_rwj

• Up x 1
  19. RocketRob99

After a community and officer vote it has been decided that we will remain in open recruitment until the next server consolidation. So, yes we are accepting new members.. VS and TR converts are welcome..
  20. RocketRob99

TLN is revamping our recruitment efforts.. Check out TLN-- Nightly group, everyone has a mic and our comms are under-control..