(NC) (TLN) Talon Strike Force Open Reruitment

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by RocketRob99, Jul 2, 2015.

1. SithFaced01

Hey guys, noticed you got some new members! Congrats! Also would you be interested in forming a sort of Battle Night? Friendly rivalry were we could meet up somewhere remote and go at it? If so could you contact Syntas, his Psn is AngryShooter. That is if your interested.
  2. Wolfee43

How do I get in?
  3. Boomer2_6

add boomer2_6 (psn) to your friends I will get you in and added to the outfit.
  4. Boomer2_6

were always down for that let us get some time to build the core up and get some mergers going then we will make contact. Tell vertigo congrats on BR 100 I have fun playing as we are some of the top engies in the game he just needs to work on his flying I shot him out of the air with my vanguard today
  5. SithFaced01

Yes he's a ground man, and will do haha!
  6. StrikeKiwi

OK so i just applied on the website...looking for a nice outfit to join....
    • Up x 2
  7. IAmEmpire

We'll get your application taken care of real quick. In the meantime add the following PSN ID's, so we can get you grouped up with TLN.

I_AM_EMPIRE
    boomer2_6
    postmanclark
    RocketRob99
    Shadowfax00
    • Up x 1
  8. IAmEmpire

In case anyone is on the fence about joining TLN, tonight is our community's big game night. So come join us tonight for some fun, and get to know us, and I'm confident you will enjoy your time with TLN. Feel free to send friend requests on PSN to the following TLN leaders, and let them know you're wanting to squad up with us:

I_AM_EMPIRE
    boomer2_6
    postmanclark
    RocketRob99
    Shadowfax00

TLN PS2 Leader
    PSN ID: I_AM_EMPIRE
    Join TLN today!
    We Fight as Many, We Win as One!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. RocketRob99

In order to stand up to the TR horde and more specifically Death Ratlers TLN is open to Outfit mergers. If you have a small to medium size team and want to be part of a larger army. TLN is the place. We are accepting applications for the following Operational Corps.

We are looking for Armor Groups and Air Core teams. Infantry teams are always in need. With Platoons coming out tomorrow. TLN is preparing platoons NOW for a large scale offensive against TR.
  10. Kyrrios

the ratllers will be more than happy to fight that offensive of yours, you got my word on that! good luck with recruiting, cant wait till you guys gett bigger, its hard to find you on the map! -Syntas from the death rattlers.
    • Up x 2
  11. Gunslinger2043

I wanna join, but I'm probably not old enough...
  12. RocketRob999

How old are you?
  13. Gunslinger2043

13, but I'm very mature for my age
  14. RocketRob99

We are accepting players from the Crux server. Whether you were NC, TR or VS on Crux, you are welcome in TLN on Palos.. Check us out.. See the top post for all the info needed to get you into the TLN community.
  15. Eskel3

I have to admit you guys are tougher and more persistent than the average nc and I always look forward to going head to head with you all. - ESKEL of RaTL
    • Up x 1
  16. RocketRob99

Thanks.. We try.. Now that things are more balanced. The fights are much more intense and thereby FUN !! See ya out on the battlefield.
  17. RocketRob99

ATTENTION- TLN will be closing open recruitment phase soon. After open recruitment closes, new members will require an invite or referral. We are preparing and tightening up our ranks.
  18. RaTL

@TLN friendly Banter, Hadex I know your a remarkable Pilot but maybe not go toe to toe with me in my Prowler, good fights ;)
    • Up x 1
  19. RocketRob99

I will pass your jab onto him..
  20. RocketRob99

TLN continues to grow.. As we approach 100 members, we are beginning to promote members to officer status and will be closing open recruitment soon. Once recuitment closes you will need a referral or invite to join TLN.. Don't miss out, join today !!! Apply at our website listed in the top post of this thread.. See ya out there.. RocketRob999