(NC) (TLN) Talon Strike Force Open Reruitment

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by RocketRob99, Jul 2, 2015.

1. RocketRob99

(TLN) Talon Strike Force was founded in November 2010 on the principles of Teamwork, Tactics, Fairness & Fun. We are more than a Planetside 2 Outfit, we are a gaming Community with members from North America and Europe. Our community membership has members every age and background. We are looking for players who are mature enough to game with a strong team.

Membership requirements are simple. You need to have a mic and know how to use it. You must be willing to work as a team and the most important thing "PTFO" !! "Play The F**king Objective"

(TLN) Talon Strike Force is (NC) New Conglomerate and operates on the Genudine server.

We are preparing and tightening up our ranks. We are assembling Air and Armor Core now..

Get started apply to our website and send a PSN friend request to me RocketRob99 < NOTE: Please note you're coming to us from Planetside 2.

TLN has all the resources to help you get into and enjoy Planetside 2. Take a minute and surf the TLN community.
    Twitter: @TLNTalon
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TalonStrikeForce
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TLN-Talon-Strike-Force/171602122852072
    Here is a video of a recent match.

Our motto: FIGHT as MANY, WIN as ONE!!!
    • Up x 2
  2. postmanclark TLN

Glad to be playing PS2 on the PS4.

Looks like this game could be the best thing since MAG. Fingers crossed!
    • Up x 2
  3. rexharris

will u guys be mainly on palos?
  4. RocketRob99

Yes, for now as we assemble. We found the long queue times for Genudine to be excessive. I mean really who wants to wait 15 minutes to get into a game during peak times. We see no wait in Palos at all. That is not to say we can't switch severs, most of our community in game now have profiles on the top 3 servers.

We're open to try new things as more improvements roll out..
    • Up x 1
  5. TECH-SARGE77

rexharris he is right...

we will switch servers here and there but will mainly be on palos....
  6. RocketRob99

The more a play it and look at the different battlefield roles, I think it is much more than we saw in MAG. The squad support player can be an even more vital asset than we saw in MAG.
  7. postmanclark TLN

Had great fun last night grouping up with the guys.

Having regular squads makes this game much more enjoyable.
  8. Epicroyal

MAG was fun. However, I like Planetside 2 far more. I'll keep watching this thread because I currently play on Palos and I don't really want to solo with only my few friends every so often :D
  9. RocketRob99

No problem, bring your friends with you. This game is so much better when running with a strong team..
  10. Boomer2_6

I love gaming with you guys. so much fun.:D
  11. RocketRob99

As we continue to boost our team. Right now the squad gets rolling around 8:30 pm Eastern Time. By 10:30 pm we're at almost a full squad. We need more people to fill our time slots. Join today... We will be promoting from those who are most active. So come join the fun !! See ya out there.
  12. Lcol_mccrae

I like what I'm reading but PTFO? i guess i shouldn't apply but it would be nice to have a squad for a change. squad chat is a joke anyways. been on palos since beta and would love a solid group of tacticians.
  13. RocketRob99

Someone else asked me that.. And he is an FPS player too. So, yea, I guess we could allow exceptions..
    P.T.F.O - "Play The F**king Objective"
  14. postmanclark TLN

Had almost a full squad rolling at 12 EST this afternoon, pretty impressive for a Monday. Don't people have jobs!
  15. Lcol_mccrae

got ya I call it know your roll and shut your hole lol
    • Up x 1
  16. Lcol_mccrae

who/how do i join your squad?
  17. RocketRob99

Go to our website www.talonstrikeforce.net apply there.. Once your application is approved (Less than a day) you will have access to our dedicated Planetside 2 page. There you can post your PSN and get others TLN PSN names. Once you get a few TLN on your friends list, it will be a snap to get grouped up. In the meantime add the following people- These are PSN names, we will work out server names once we get you in.
    RocketRob99
    cfd26
    I_Am_Empire
    Postmanclark
    Boomer2_6
    tech-sarge
  18. Ryan_rwj

So
    So do I need to be recruited because the page says I must be recruited. Just wondering
  19. RocketRob99

Yes, Ryan, this is our recruitment thread. So, yes.. You're being recruited..
  20. Lcol_mccrae

thank you
    • Up x 1