[NC] Thinking of changing Outfits

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nehlis, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Nehlis

So I've come back to this game after about a year or two and the outfit I'm currently in (RCN6) has few people logging in at the same time as me, if at all. Since we rarely ever form up in a squad any more, I am thinking of retiring from my current outfit and joining another, more active one.
    I main light assault and engineer, but I can work as infiltrator, heavy or medic if needed, (varying degrees of success)
    My vehicle speciality is skyguard AA.
    Preferred roles are guerrilla style Recon, defense and anti-vehicle tankbusting.
  2. Corezer

Go with TIP, if you're as good as you say in that skyguard, we could use a guy like you since people love to pull libs against us.

If they like you enough and you tickle Madrey's butt hole just right, you might get an invite to TIW... or at least I think that's how it works, I keep clear of anything that resembles leadership/decision making in the outfit, I just get paid to kill plebs (in certs and Bulgarian prostitutes)
  3. 0dineye

You should join me at DREV. Check out the DigiRev.net website!

I prefer a tight and tactical type of play. I can take it from the squad to battalion level. DigiRev has numbers as well. Join our Teamspeak at ts.digirev.net ! It's a great place to hang out or group up before and after any game. We have a few all-day players so you should be able to always find someone playing.
  4. gamespyer0350

ANGC 7-11 PM EST, Fri/Sat, 2-3 squads quality over quantity and memes. Reqs are BR70 and 2+KDR, but if ur in TS u can join plat. Friend me on my NC (gamespyer0350) sometime.
  5. JefftheBlue

6. JefftheBlue