(NC) The 102nd War Horses are now recruiting!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by H0L0, May 14, 2016.

1. H0L0

H0L0
    Name:102nd War Horses

Faction:NC

Requirements:

•Must be 16 years or older

•Must be battle rank 15 or higher(some exceptions apply)

•Must be able to coordinate effectively with a squad

•Must be able to follow orders from officers/leaders.

•Must be able to think outside of the box if the situation calls for it.

•Must be adept with land vehicles

Specialization: Combined arms

Classification: Competitive

•We are NOT an inactive outfit. I(the leader of the outfit) am online everyday, and our officers are ready to help you with whatever task you need completed.

•Our major ops are on Saturday and Sunday, and if you are online that means you damn well be apart of them.

•Our officer tryouts are every Saturday in the morning. Usually around 9 AM CT.

To become an officer:

•Must be BR 35 or above.

•Must have a fully certed class.

•Must have assisted our squads in capturing at least 20 bases.

•Must have exceptional leadership skills.

•Must be deemed worthy of promotion by another officer

Rules:

•No vulgar/overly offensive behavior.

•No bullying/harassing fellow outfit members. We are family and you do NOT treat family that way.

•No teamkilling. This should be obvious.

•If you see we are doing Ops and you are on Planetside 2 you MUST join a listed squad in our outfit and participate.

Benefits for joining the 102nd:

•Experienced leaders. I(leader) have 2 other ALT accounts, and had been playing since July on my other PSN account. My two officers also have two ALTs who they have playing as extensively.

•A sense of comradery. When you join the 102nd, you are joining a family. We strive to make sure your not treated as another soldier but as an actual part of a well oiled machine that can actually get things done. Our officers were hand picked because of not only their leadership skills, but because of their friendliness and willingness to accept newcomers with open arms.

•Outfit members that have your back. Whether it's a base that needs capturing or a TKer that won't stop ******* with you, you can always rely on our support.

Where to contact us:

PSN: H0L0_J3TTY

Community: 102nd War Horses

Reddit:H0L0_J3TTY

Can't wait to see you on the battlefield!
  2. Codra

Hey guys just wanted to spread the word cause Hossin never has any population (multiple 96+ battles) were doing a community event on Friday jun 10th its supposed to start around 4pm-8pm pacific/ 7pm-11pm eastern. So far there are 3 outfits 2 VS and 1 TR who have expected Ops there at this time; It'd be nice to see some NC outfits show up. Although Hossin may be locked due to an Alert I'm hoping enough people see the message and we can get good fights there all day. Lets finally fill that continent up for once at least for a day!