[NC] Searching for an outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by RedSetsuna, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RedSetsuna

NOTE: I plan on leaving/disbanding my outfit because my friends do not play this game much anymore and we made it to play together.

Hi guys, my name is ISetsunaI, here is my planetside 2 stats

( https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8256737736844281057/ or http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-8256737736844281057.php?tab=lsetsunal)

On this character, I am focusing on getting my Heavy (Done), Light Assault, and Engineer geared up before I start certing my vehicles (on which my Vanguard, Sunderer, and Valkyrie is "kind" of certed).

I would like to join an outfit that is not too large, but big enough to have a squad of players when I log in. The reason why I do not want to be in a large outfit is that most of the leaders in larger outfits only interact with their friends or respective squad leaders for the alerts. Outfits like those are not interesting for me because I want to get to know the players in my outfit and treat them more than just a person to invite because there's an alert.

Lastly, if you guys are in need of squad leads for platoons, I can be of use if there is a shortage. I don't really particularly find myself as the best man for the job, but I have had experiences on leading platoons and squads before. To be honest, the main reason I would want to be the squad lead (at times) is that most squad leaders are fairly random, do not talk with players (especially if he or she is new), but this is to be expected from pug squad leads.

Here's some extra information about me

Favorite Class: Light Assault
    Goals: To get the Auraxium Lumifibre for the Light Assault, and get the NS Command Helmet one day
    Interest: I mainly only play as an infantry, but I am a decent pilot and an okay gunner (for both land and air)
    Weak Point: I dislike using ESFs and try to avoid it at all cost.

Anyways, add me in game or message me if you are interested in inviting me ^_^.