NC Rifles

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Gamenut556, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Gamenut556

Hello. I had a real quick question. I did not see any other threads out there on this. Before I get into that does anyone know the SCAR on Counter Strike Global Offensive? If so that is what I am looking for in an infiltrator rifle. I like a hard hitting semi automatic rifle (single fire only). Does anyone know which rifle is good for this? If there is not one should I just stick with the bolt action LA 80 I was given? Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.
  2. Timeraider

Looking at your description, one of the Carbines (look at shooting distance saying LONG instead of VERY LONG) would be best for you, most of them are semi-automatic and the rest depends on preference (speed over reload etc.)

you will need to unlock them with certs or cash though

Yust go to the shop, click infiltrator, click carbine and then click locked as filters.
  3. Ghoest

You best bet is the "Shadow"

Its a semi-auto scout rifle. But it not some sort of uber wonder rifle.

For close to mid range. But it has to be aimed its totally worthless when fired from the hip.
    And it is not as high a dps weapon as other classes get and it will not give one shot kills on head shot.
  4. klor

There are two rifles that you would probably like, the shadow as mentioned. It's a scout rifle with 10 bullets in the magazine, semi-automatic and your attachment options are very broad. You can equip it with most scopes available to standard rifles, reflex, 3.4x, 4x, ect. But you cannot use sniper scopes on this gun. You also have access to the compensator, suppressor and silencer.

The second rifle is available for 250 station cash I believe. Its the cheapest one available it's similar to the shadow but you can use sniper scopes 6x-12x. I can remember the name but it's also semi-automatic and has 10 rounds.