NC Razor LA Gun (Still not working?)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Vertoxis., Dec 10, 2012.

1. Vertoxis.

Hi , i know there was a fix released about 2-3 days ago for the razor Carbine that was released, but apparently the fix happened to bug everyone who had unlocked the razor before the patch (I unlocked it with SC..)

I cannot cert into the gun at all still, was just wondering if todays patch fixed it?

If not do i need to open another ticket to get it fixed?

Just wondering what the word on it is.. i love the gun without the attatchments... so im really itching to spend what i saved up on it

::Also im sorry if this is in the wrong area of the forums::
  2. Turiel =RL=

To be honest, this is a joke. It is known that the weapon cannot be certed for days and there is no fix. I may remind everyone of the warpgate-vehicle-terminal issue where like your vehicle falls through the world. This is very easy to fix, but somehow it must be a blind spot for devs.
  3. Jive

Nope still doesn't work and last word was 3 days ago.
  4. Halfhanded

Still broken, unfortunately. Good thing I love my Gauss Compact S so much or I'd really be pissed I spent $7 on this worthless junk.
  5. Nurgling

Mine is not either. At this point I would just take my points back anyway. From what I have seen the gun is crap.
  6. Vertoxis.

any word yet?
  7. Belacossa

Mine finally got working today, the good news is I didn't waste the SC I am loving it with the Comp, x4 scope and forward grip.
    Between this and the GDF I am a happy NC LA