[NC] Praetorian Guard

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Hosp, Dec 6, 2012.

1. reid the dog

Had a great Halloween. Karaoke, imbibing, and being driven home with a designated driver. Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween :)
  2. reid the dog

3. Jakko

Who can I contact in game to set up a meet and greet to make sure we are a proper fit? I'm getting back into the game after a long absence and decided to switch servers and factions. With Connery NC being my new home I've been looking for an outfit.
  4. reid the dog

Sorry for the late reply.

In order to contact someone, please head over to praetorianguardgaming.com and click the apply button. We will receive your application.

After that you can either message the two following people if you are looking for more info:

TestyVenom

Huma
  5. Igmaruckfed

Heya Jakko,

The people to contact would be:

Kane101
    PGxHuma
    Testyvenom

Though as Reid said it would honestly be better if you head over to our forums so we can set up a time to meet with you. You don't have to submit an app but you would have to register. If that's not something you'd want to do then just a tell to anyone in PG in game and they'll get a hold of someone who can meet with you if they can't.
  6. reid the dog

Really getting annoyed by the back and forth on Indar last night. We have pop advantage and we just keep spreading ourselves thin over and over again.
  7. Igmaruckfed

Unfortunately, Indar is always like that. It's pretty rare to get an Indar fight that doesn't turn into a zerg/counter-zerg circle jerk.
  8. reid the dog

Went through some shot gunning action today and had my best run with the MAX. Shot out 2 Sunderer's, 2 tanks, and a few infantry.

Check us out at:

www.praetorianguardgaming.com
  9. reid the dog

We had a great ops night on 11/7/2015. I don't know if I've ever had that much fun with that many people at one time. Really felt like PG made a difference in all areas we went to.
  10. Timberwoof1996

You guys still around? I haven't seen you in game.
  11. reid the dog

Yes, we are still very active. Every Saturday night is a ops. Come check us out!
  12. reid the dog

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. For those who don't celebrate, who you had some good food as well!
  13. Igmaruckfed

We're still on and kicking though we've mainly been working on setting up in Eternal Crusade. You're going to start seeing us more over here in PS2 again though. As a matter of fact you're going to see us out in force tonight at 4pm PST / 7pm EST. See you on the battlefield.