(NC) Phoenix Battalion [PHX]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Snow Sheltie, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Snow Sheltie

Phoenix Battalion

Phoenix Battalion is the largest operating New Conglomerate outfit on the Emerald Server. We have been in operation since the game's launch on Jaeger Server. We strive to be the dominant outfit on Emerald and the dominating outfit on Auraxis. Our leadership comes from veteran Planetside 1 outfit leaders. Phoenix Battalion operates in multiple games including Planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, and Elder Scrolls Online.
    Requirements to Join
    Battlerank 10
    The Ability to Follow Orders
    What Phoenix Battalion Offers
    • Daily Platoon Operations (1-3 Platoons)
    • Training 4x a week Including Class, Basic, Advanced, and OPFOR
    • Strength in Numbers
    • Strength in Leadership
    • The Opportunity to Lead
    • Combined Arms Battles
    • Precision Platoon Galaxy Drops
    Enlist Today
    Find one of our open platoons and ask for an invite.
    Or
    Visit our website at
    • Up x 1
  2. Gelfer

I have run with a few of your members in squads several times recently, and I really enjoyed their company. I believe that you may still be recruiting but I hope you would be willing to give me a shot as a new member.

I am currently BR 25 and I primarily play as an engineer with some heavy infantry on the side. I am on line usually on the weekends but try to gin in week days now and then. I definitely need help to learn the proper way to interact, and the best tactics to employ in battles.

Let me know if I should contact someone, or just pop the question in chat when I am on line. I look forward to hearing from you one way or the other.

Gelfer
    • Up x 1
  3. Pirbi

Good luck to our server smash team. Good running with those we trained with.
  4. Pirbi

While we run a lot of open platoons, we also have outfit only nights (preferred by our SLs and PLs) and training available three times a week as well as a server smash team. The more advanced and irregularly scheduled training sessions you attend, the more likely you will be selected for the team. I think everyone enjoyed taking a Biolab with only a squad or being accused of zerging despite being only two squads and outpopped.
  5. EViLMinD

Yesterday, one of your members intentionally C4'd my Vanguard because I wouldn't let him ride with me: Karmakazi42

This isn't the first time one of your members has tk'd like this. I've dealt with more trolls with a PHX tag than any other outfit. Your outfit has a horrible reputation for this kind of behavior. Really bad. I'm sure you all know this. Everyone else does...

Yes yes... your leaders do not condone such bs. Everyone claims that.

Many of your members are good peeps, so I'll never have a beef with your outfit. Still, I'm bloody sick of this crap. I hate allies who tk at random. Please tell your members to stay away from me if you must. Do something.

Fyi, Karmakazi42 was kicked because he wasn't an engineer. The creep kept getting back in. Then, he c4'd me and my gunner. Irritating. So not cool.

Thank you and may Lady Freedom bless you... if you clean up your act.
  6. Pirbi

Not making an excuse for this behavior but this type of thing in faction wide. I tend not to hold it against a tag except for a few cases where they seem to encourage it or its conducted by their 'officers'. But I do report the offender to SOE. We probably don't have any more as a percentage of our membership than any other. Reporting to their outfit tends to do bupkis. We seem to be one of the few that will investigate our own and kick or demote them. I will need his side of the story too. The player usually gets a warning and then booted if they continue to cause issues. We've also added a list to ensure new officers don't mistakenly invite back known issues. If I'm sent a tell in-game, I try to resolve the issue. Be patient and don't spam /tells because I'm usually already busy plus trying to shoot at a thing or two myself. We can only remove the tag though, not the player. For that you'll need to report it to SOE.
  7. EViLMinD

Thanks for the response. I understand the limitations you have with enforcing, and I don't expect you to do much other than tell the player not to do that sort of thing. You needed to know that I have no beef with your outfit as whole... in case there are issues with this player in the future.

My personal goal is to never intentionally do harm to a teammate that has not attacked me first. I'm strict about it. Very. I may be far from perfect, but I won't grief/team kill for no reason. Honor and basic respect are important to me. It's the foundation of good teamplay.

Thanks again.
  8. NC-Souyo

[IMG]You need to get your people under control. DemolitionCowbyX Is constantly at the Warp Gate blocking Air Traffic with a white galaxy, gold NC trim. I understand there are other places to pull Air support from, but that's no excuse to constantly swat Reavers, Galaxies, and Liberators out of the sky when they need to pick up gunners and troops to go places.
  9. Pirbi

He doesn't really strike me as the trolling type. I'll see if he knows what you are talking about. I usually need to spawn and get out of the warpgate ASAP due to all the bad pilots.
  10. ScarlPwn

i would like to join but im not br 10 cuz i restarted im pretty good though about 13.8 hours on my old account
  11. Demolition Cowboy X

First off, @nc-souyo thank you for the glorious pic of me.
    Secondly, that was not at all my intention. I was flying Galaxies with another pilot by the name of B33TL3JUICE (the other gal in the pic). We were discussing various flying techniques, as we are both avid galaxy pilots. The warpgate is the safest place to practice because you take no damage while inside your vehicle. This cannot be done anywhere else even VR. Anyone else that I was intentionally trying to harass were friends of mine that happened to be at wg, as so it would all be in good fun. Also we were planning out a montage video for galaxies, to bring light to some of the talented galaxy pilots on Emerald NC. This is how we could make use of our time and get in some flying practice.

I am not a troll. I do not intend to be known as a troll. I just want to fly gals and play the game. If you have ever joined a PHX platoon, you can see the leaders shine at conducting operations, and bring to PHX the good name it deserves. We are a big outfit that accepts just about anyone, and with that oftentimes comes a lot of people that are are what PHX strives to achieve, which is talented players, and good leaders. But on the flipside, there are sometimes people who are trolls.
    The other important point to note, is that only about 2/3 of our outfit regularly participates in PHX operations. There are alot of people that treat PS2 as purely a lone wolf FPS. And many of our new members, usually do. The job of Phoenix Battalion is to shape them into intelligent players who can appreciate this game for all it is. But sometimes, our calls to encourage these people to become active members of our outfit fall on deaf ears. Those are the trolls. They are the ones that cannot appreciate this game, or depreciate everyone else.
    Now you, may just say 'kick them' but we cannot because we don't know who they are unless a complaint is filed against them. Same with active members of the outfit. there is no way to perfectly manage 2000+ people efficiently. We do regularly kick inactives, as a way to ensure accurate member counts.

On a final note, just because we accept new players, does not mean we are lead by new players. PHX has some of the most talented leaders and players on the server. Look at serversmash ranknigs. We have a strong organization system. And have specific rules against harassing anyone else for reasons such as BR or individual skill. Due to our large numbers, we are able to make the biggest impact on the NC as a whole.
  12. Snow Sheltie

13. Eonixx

Started this game about a month ago and I almost quit immediately. But after joining here, it was a whole lot new experience. Best game. Best outfit.
  14. Snow Sheltie

15. ChipsAhoyNC

Hello guys greetings from Wofestside2 [WOFI] (Brigada Latina) Keep kicking TR and VS butts haha i love the way your outfit tunrs the table aganist TR and especially that VS scum.
  16. Blackweb

/bumpity bump
  17. Blackweb

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We will do our best :D
  18. Snow Sheltie

19. NinjaDemon05

20. AllRoundGoodGuy