NC of Cobalt

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Frostbitten, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Frostbitten

[IMG]

We have opportunity to remove VS ownership of Indar but guess what NC is doing? Zerging our tech plant and attacking our hexes near VS warpgate.

Second day in a row.

Smurfs, you are geniuses. /facepalm
  2. JChronus

NC making gains with there clearly inferior weapons and vehicles, this picture must be a forgery :)
  3. NikkoJT

It looks to me like VS is getting crushed anyway...even if the NC owns the ex-VS hexes instead of you, they're still not VS any more.
  4. GruntOne

As a Cobalt player from the start, I really wouldn't insult NC players as a TR. They basically achieve the same things with 1/2 numbers than you guys vs us.
  5. Frostbitten

Of course when their outfits are larger and better organized. TR are dispersed on a nonsense amount of small outfits not cooperating.
  6. GruntOne

More organized, feels absolutely like it. Larger outfits I don't know. They can be very organized and efficient only playing at squad size.

It's undeniable they have the largest population but I really don't know if that reflects in the outfit size or amount. There are some very large TR outfits on Cobalt though <--- this char is a BR 32 TR.

If you want most organized play, I'm afraid you have to switch to the master faction, aka VS. I'm constantly surprised what can be pulled off by significantly smaller number of better organized players, although I have to admit it got a bit worse after the merger (more bodies, less seamless gameplay and organization, but I feel it's still way above both NC and TR)
  7. Zaik

yeah right, you guys will never get them off the crown and hold them in the warpgate at the same time.
  8. Urban Cohort

One, if I were TR and wanted NC cooperation in gatelocking the NC, I'd try to arrange it so that one faction handles the gating and the other would focus on the crown.

Two, the disadvantage you think NC works with exists entirely in the NC's head. Fights between the NC and other faction are decided first by positioning, then tactics, then numbers, then individual skill...the equipment doesn't even enter the equation.