NC Ninja on TR Tower (Video)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Panzer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Deschain

You can use ememy ammo drops, its a good way to resupply as LA/Infiltrator when behind Enemy lines.
    • Up x 1
  2. IMTasty

Playing on Miller as well TR side, the guy is not a teleporter, he is legit. Keep in mind it's not exactly a bunch of experts he's up against on the vid, looks like part of a Zerg :). Still damn impressive, you can see that he's experienced.

Props on you mate! Give us a shout if you're around, you've inspired a few of us to take up the art of LA with shotgun at some point, :p

And if you accept hitlists.

P.S. Awesome music. :)
  3. Mrasap

Came back to this tread to ask for more videos.

Please?
  4. TheFerox

Second vid is in the process of production. Panzer said that he's planning to finish it and upload near the end of month.
    • Up x 1
  5. TheFerox

6. Ferguson

I am honestly impressed. Especially the use of the "elevators" is something I will try to utilize more as well from now on.

By the looks of crossroads watchtower 10 mins ago, it seems you have quite a few tower hopping followers now :)
  7. Village

I wish i had recorded some of the runs i have had like this. I have gotten almost 3000 kills so far on my Nova and with LA it is a rush. I use the same tactics as you, use the elevators to get height, assassinate as many as i can in 1 mag then dive off the balcony and repeat. A huge amount of certs in an incredibly short period of time.

I also always invite a random to a squad and put a spawn beacon on the very top of the tower where other LA's seldom go, and keep doing this over and over until we capture.
  8. HellasVagabond

This pattern is the same as some others have done and got banned for it....
    So the real question is LAG or HACK ? Again we see that people don't see him and the ones that do seem to fire on places where he obviously is not anymore.
  9. Kugelfisch

I got killed repeatedly by a light the other day. He really got me mad. So, I started playing light myself.
    I am still amazed at how easy it is to kill people as a LA! Run around randomly and come from unexpected angles and you can see that second of hesitation of the enemy. That moment that takes them to realise what is happening is all I need.

So, I don't think that he is lagging and especially not hacking. People let you get away with a lot. Having been on the recieving end of it I can say that the short TTK and the speed of the LA makes it very hard to react in time. If he sees you first at short range, you have pretty much already lost.

PS: I use the VX6-7 with advanced laser sight. It's incredibly precise from the hip.
  10. pnkdth

The TR appear hella confused because they're fighting VS. They aren't looking for him, which adds into the innate confusion in general with LAs changing levels and flying around. As a result you get that feeling that they're stopping for awhile going "wait a minu..." *Ouch*

I'm VS. I've seen Panzer play, and he's not lagging, he's got good aim, and isn't harder to kill if you hit(which seemed to be the main problem for the TR in this vid). So as far as my experience fighting him, he's legit. LA is just one of them classes that when done right, and under the ideal cirumstances, will wreck face.

Pro tip; look up...
  11. Daimond

Never realy thought about using the knife in that way to conserve ammo but makes sence, with a shotgun.
  12. Kronic

Every LA who hides in tree or in high up place all game.... take notes. Nice video mate.
  13. Panzer

A new video is coming.
    • Up x 1
  14. Corezer

15. blzbug

This video is totally fake and staged!!! I'm TR on Genudine and I've only seen that many TR on Esamir one time since launch!

Or maybe Genudine sux and I can't wait to transfer to a server with active fights on other continents besides Indar. Yeah...I think that's a more plausible explanation :)

The most galling thing about the video is when he resupplies his ammo. Oh the humanity! Using their own ammo to slaughter the innocents! :D
  16. InfamousOrnio

Name of the song?
  17. VogonPoetMaster

Very entertaining and inspiring watch. I don't lag and I too have killed a max at point blank range with pump action and pistol; some people simply have ghastly aim (or they have really high latency which makes hitting a flying LA nearly impossible), and most are not used to vertical fighting which the LA excels at.
  18. Hotyfo

Great video. Btw what gun are you using and what rank is your jj?
  19. CrtmN

Good video!:cool:
  20. Kich

Was that a piston or mauler?