NC Ninja on TR Tower (Video)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Panzer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ripshaft

rofl dont be down, you clearly were not lagging, that's just how the average player reacts. Just enjoy.
  2. Jonesofmaui

Awesome video. Really enjoyed it.
  3. TheFerox

Hope new video will come soon, cause I want more :)
    • Up x 1
  4. {joer

I managed on my stock weapon NC LA a 17-1 tower run last night. I'm good but not THAT good, but tower fights makes people stupid, many cant grasp the fact that there are three dimensions and that the round tower means someone can be only a few steps away and out of sight.

It's like playing peekaboo with a baby, if they can't see you, you don't exist, even though you were just there.
  5. Badname707

Yeah, what you did is not at all impossible. Seemed legit to me. Radical doot
  6. Bargus

Panzer is legit , one of the few NC that I give mad props to , an **** I play TR
  7. ChironV

I do towers of power every chance I get. However I use the VX6-7 with dual laser rail certed. Then I put a night vision scope on it.
    Hip fire with laser rail on the VX6-7 makes it have a nice tight cross hair even while jumping or jetting. Makes it one beast of a gun for LA. Toss down a smoke nade, then run in with night vision to mop up blinded enemies. I find that I no longer even need to look through the scope to have accuracy out to medium range.
  8. {joer

Having seen the video at first I was thinking "no lag" but there are to many times when the enemy just ignores him and runs off instead of opening fire.
  9. Errorplane

Nice run! Never gone on that long but I can't believe some of you would think he is lagging to get this done. With enough practice using this tactic, it is easily possible.

Hater gonna hate?
  10. TribbleFluffer

HAH, someone else who knows how to use the Jetpack, **** yeah! :cool:
    I love doing this and excelle in poping up in the most unexpected places XD
    *hi-fives Panzer* :D
  11. TribbleFluffer

Sometimes the Video Capture mechanism lags you, or lags the recording. believe it or not if your far enough behind enemy lines people dont expect you to be there so you take them by surprise and it takes a moment to register "ENEMY!!!" by then they've taken a shotgun blast to the face or a knife to the gut.
  12. MrK

Not yet seen the vid, but I'm pretty sure I'm on it, I vividly remember 2 NC LA killing us all repeatedly on a TR tower before VS air zerg show up.
    Awww I hated you for that stint!
    GG
    Now I'm gonna watch it
    • Up x 1
  13. MrK

Seen the vid, it's not the event I though of, but Panzer was one of the guy ****** us (I was playing my lowbie TR alt).
    To the warper accusations, Panzer doesn't warp. He just move fast all the time and is simply a PITA to deal with :) He goes exactly where he'll find cover after a kill and you can never follow him long enough to finish the job.
  14. PaperPlanes

There was never a debate, they're situational items. OP shows the type of situation where medkits are very beneficial, lots of close in infantry fighting, much better to have a bunch of medkits than 2 C4 bricks. If OP were not skirmishing and instead wanted to make one big hit and then flee, either due to needing to be at another objective or simply give birth to new forumsiders who want to whine about C4 being overpowered, then it would be a different case.

When you pick your loadout, try to have a goal in mind BEFORE you leave for the fight. That will dictate what you select. Try to create the situation for the playstyle you're intending to engage in, don't just go out with a setup and hope situations develop around you, this is the number 1 mistake people make in PS2.

OP did it by the books, he knew precisely what he wanted to do to film this video and picked an ideal setup for it. He had the right tools and combined them with his skill to make a sweet video where TR scum dies. The sheer longevity his setup offers is great, so many of his kills only used 1 shotgun shell and a knife swipe, that combined with medkits allows him to do this for a very long time.

Though you can't deny the fact these TR were a bunch of newbies with no awareness. It never ceases to amaze me how many people let LAs get away with these rampages because they're allergic to looking up.
    • Up x 1
  15. nella

He wasn't lagging, I've done this exact same thing many times, and it's how the average player reacts. Most are clueless, I got a 20 kill streak with the knife once I ran out of ammo in a tower once.
  16. Deschain

Best Music for LA on a Rampage :p, Well done Sir.
  17. DemoEvolved

Great vid. One of the best.

Music is perfect too. What's the artist?
  18. Novmiech

great music! great game play! - 480p *doh*!

Also I have to ask, its a TR tower, being sieged by VS, and there at least FIVE different NC ammo packs you were using over the course of a 6 minute video, what the heck is that about?
  19. TheArchetype

Just curious, what are your graphics settings in this clip?
  20. tugernut

any one else notice the ammo count...?