NC Ninja on TR Tower (Video)

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Panzer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Panzer

My first video. Sorry for bad quality.

• Up x 19
  2. haniblecter

Some of hte most amazing play Ive seen in any fps, thanks for sharing.
  3. Mrasap

Excellent movie, thanks!

Let the discussion on C4 versus health kit begin.
  4. Iridar51

jesus christ
  5. HerpTheDerp

If almost all of them weren't blind and deaf...
  6. Cinc

"And this is why real mean dont use drifters"
  7. Deathcapt

What it actually looked like, was he was lagging like a mother ******, and was in a situation where it makes him Super effective, shot gun LA in a tower fight. If he had a decent ping that max would have fragged him. Unfortunately lagswitches are super effective. at 0:37 you can clearly see the effects of his ultra high ping.
    • Up x 2
  8. Stormlight666

9. Panzer

Lol, i'm not lagging :)
  10. Mrasap

Yeah I had the feeling aswell he was lagging. Though his preference to directly run away after nailing an enemy instead of turn to the next victim makes him very difficult to target anyway. His semi-automatic with faster reload complements this, the faster shield recharge armor would aswell.This is good stuff to show freshlings how to play as an LA.

Nevertheless, nobody ever seemed to look up at the ledge on top, nor did any LA stalk him. Also, these runs usually end with a tank shell to the head by my own team.
  11. Compass

How come NC carbines look so much cooler than TR carbines?
  12. Deathcapt

That's a shotgun.
  13. Destructomonkey

What song is this?
  14. Deathcapt

1:24 again you can clearly see them shooting at where you were well after you left, You might not notice it, but on their end, you are basically just warping around everywhere, which is why you were able to unload a full shot gun + pistol mag into a dual cycler max at point blank range and not die.
  15. Panzer

http://1.bp.************/-g1tICB6XFjE/TuHh9GBlv8I/AAAAAAAADLg/B3fO8ry2tjc/s1600/Okay_guy.jpg
    • Up x 2
  16. ChironV

Lagging or not his tactics were sound. Using the lifts for quick boosts and always keeping moving after engaging an enemy are the fundamentals of LA.
    • Up x 1
  17. Deathcapt

I'm not saying you're bad, or that you aren't really good, you're clearly killing these guys really fast, good aim, timing etc, BR 80, 5.81 kd/r. But this performance was possible due to the lag, or these guys are like zombies.

Yeah, this is an excellent demonstration of LA tactics, and movement, this is the way they're supposed to operate on a tower, just saying the extreme ownage is due to them literally being dead before they see him there, and then not being able to chase due to him essentially disspearing after killing the people.
    • Up x 1
  18. Bambolero

Sadly, tower hopping is played out on the servers I play already ( Matherson(US) and Miller (EU)), especially on Matherson.
    Or at least a tower run like this never works for longer then 30 seconds or so because every freaking LA is trying to do the same so you end up fighting multy enemy LAs, not to mention getting killed by zephers and/or Tank shells, including friendly tanks yeah.

After I got killed twice by a friendly idiot HE Lightning driver last time I tried a tower hop, I decided to C4 the tool but first I sent him a tell explaining why he is about to die, and I plan to keep on doing that, Nooblet tank drivers gonna have to learn it the hard way I guess.

Awesome video though, superb aiming skills and not a hint of panic induced mistakes or anything.
    Also, I like how you save ammo by using the knife whenever possible.
  19. Wrel Developer

Outstanding video. Doesn't get much better than that.
  20. Ripshaft

lol nice to see someone else who's having fun =p I'm waiting for the nova to go on sale, but pulsar c can do pretty much the same thing in essence, though I rarely run into such a derpy zerg on my server, at least not since the first week or 3 =/