NC mid to long range carbine

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by hello1, Aug 12, 2016.

1. hello1

Which is best? i have used razor and ax-11 and still can't decide. Also the compact burst how does it compare?
  2. Campagne

I've never really used the burst carbines at all, but of the Razor and ACX-11 I would probably choose the ACX.
  3. Eternaloptimist

Of the carbines you mention, I have only used the Compact Burst (with a 3.4x sight, forward grip and HVA). It is very accurate at medium to long range and you can spam the trigger if the bad people get too close.

I have burst carbines and ARs on all my engies and medics for long range fights and, although I've go no evidence to support this, I think the 2 shot x 167 burst weapons are more stable i.e. I think the 3 shot bursts don't tend to land the full burst at long range as often as the 2 shotters.

I have high rof CQC crabines and ARs though, and I swap if the fight is at short to medium range.
  4. MurgNC

I've auraxiumed both the ACX-11 and the Razor. If I had to choose between them I'd choose the ACX-11 in a heartbeat.

The best thing that can be said about the Razor is that it has the fastest reload time for NC carbines.

The ACX-11 hits hard, giving better TTK, which I think is the most important consideration for guns.

While you are penalized less for missing with the Razor, I don't really see this as an issue as the ACX-11 has great accuracy.