NC Medic Guns

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by anaverageguy, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Fyrdoc

I use the carnage BR with foregrip and reflex sight. It does a good job in close and at medium range. As for long range I may plink a few but thats usually for harassment or to supress them. I like the set up i have and i do fairly well with it. But what it boils down to is your preference. As a medic I prefer a close in weapon that works well at medium range since you will be on the frontline. Just my thoughts!
  2. scroogh

I use the reaper. It's a sexy gun if you set her up just the way you want.

2x reflex
    Compensator
    High Velocity ammo
    Advanced fore grip

To be honest if you main medic and like healing then you're usually at the back, this gun is great for picking people off from towards the back while you keep the front strong.
  3. irishroy

so GR-22/Carnage for close-medium-range battles
    and Reaper for long-medium-range

i go with GR-22 and can also "snipe" some random n00bs with it.
    and go for GR-22 if you wanna be [IMG]
  4. Kriesha

I really like my Carnage. Only got Reflex sight and foregrip, but its a fine piece of kit at close/medium range.
  5. Xae

Gauss Rifle is a ******* beast. It will take you a bit of getting used to, but once you do it is the best of the NC guns.

Upgrade to the "S" varient and grab a GL for extra funl
    • Up x 1
  6. Zwan

so i loved the Reaper for long range, but have been using the GR-22 and it is by far the best NC medic gun for close range and arguably mid range. After drinking a bit, decided to buy the ns-11 to see what everyone raves about. Amazing gun! feels like a vs/tr gun. GR-22 still has a faster TTK for cqc, but i give the edge to ns-11 for mid-long range. Have reaper, gr22, ns11 all max certed, still trying to decide between 22/ns as main gun. mostly been switching to gr22 for cqc and ns for anything else. Both are a MUST BUY for NC imo. I'd also give the long range edge to ns-11 over the Reaper due to more bullets landing/preventing the other guy from hitting you
  7. MrK

I don't get all the love for NS11A. Really, I just don't understand. I fail miserably with it all the time. Going Gauss , Gauss S, GR22, or Sweeper all the way.
    Really, what am I doing wrong? NS11A is the gun I have the least accuracy with. How so?
  8. Koadster

I used to really enjoy the NS11 like most, then people start to find other guns. Recently most of my outfit are loving the TRV, even with the nerf.. being the highest ROF AR it tears through people.

Having played as NC a lil bit, I found the default Gauss rifle better in some aspects then the NS11, ill gladly trade my T1 cycler for a Guass. If you move side to side while ADS'ing with the NS11, your bullets start flying everywhere, if you stand still its a tack driver.
  9. Mickelino

I would recommend the 3 guns: NS-11, GR-22, Gauss S. All three of these have been absolute killing machines for me.

NS-11: grip, 2x reflex, compensator, HVA
    GR-22: grip or laser sight, 1x reflex, silencer, SPA
    Gauss S: grenade launcher or grip, 2x reflex or 3.4x scope, compensator, stock ammo or HVA

obviously i know this is subjective but i've found these combos to work great for the NC medic
  10. Narutobieber

Holy crap I just looked at Gauss Rifle stats.

One thing really stood out to me and it is its CoF while standing/crouch still. The CoF is .03 while other ARs are .1, so the gauss rifle line is pretty much dead on full auto since it has 1/3 the spread of other ARs.

Gauss S looks nice due to it's customization with underbarrels but it does have a bit more recoil and less RPM than the stock Gauss rifle.
  11. Ebil_Piwat

I use the GR-22 with a 3.4 LACO.. originally with a foregrip to help with the horizontal drift, until an outfit mate slapped me in the back of the head and showed me the Adv lasersight.

GR-22, Advanced Laser, and 3.4 LACO is a beast from the hip close-close/mid and with the ADS you can control burst 2-3 rounds for really decent mid/long shots.
  12. irishroy

GR-22 is the bread and butter for [IMG]

but one thing: i got the GR-22n but in the sore theres still a gun called GR-22, but in the discription is say it is the carnage..... o_O
  13. perspicacious

Are you dismissing the thing that makes the gauss so damn' good, OP?

Side to side recoil is horrible at range. Left or Right bias is an advantage.
  14. Ghostfox

Either the NS-11 or GR-22.

GR-22 is a good mid range weapon with high RoF and great stock handling characteristics.
  15. perspicacious

GR-22 is a supreme CQC weapon. Gauss Rifle Burst is very good and absolutely amazing for the price. NS-11 is great but expensive.
  16. I Keel You!

trial the Reaper DMR, set the graphics quality to high if it isn't, and fire at the wall :)
  17. HerpTheDerp

You tell me. Stat-wise NS-11A is the most accurate weapon you can have not only as NC, but as all factions. Even VS ARs aren't as good.

****, you know what? I'm actually fairly certain it is the single most accurate automatic weapon in the entire game.
  18. MrK

Reading the other post above, is it true too while strafing in ADS ?
  19. Trysaeder

It's not. No weapon with a 3x first shot multiplier can be accurate, no matter the skill of the player. Lower first shot recoil values allow much better manual control of the gun at longer ranges. The NS-11a recoil model is VS, and favours Mouse1 nubs more.

The AF Torrent, Gauss rifle and Reaper DMR are all reliable weapons in any situation. The Torrent is more suitable for engagements closer than 40 metres, but they all are very flexible and perform excellently. I adore the Reaper DMR as it is one of the most rewarding weapons in the game. There's nothing really comparable to this skill cannon.
  20. Turiel =RL=

It has been mentioned a few times already: The NS-11 is the best NC gun by far. The spreadsheet says that it is the only weapon that comes close to VS base-stats. Having tried it out myself, I can only confirm this.