NC max - Reality vs Fantasy - Video of all 3 max's compared

Discussion in 'MAX' started by MisterBond, Jun 21, 2013.

1. shadowkhat

don't worry, once they've nerfed the NC max weapons into the ground they'll release the flame thrower and rake in cash from you poor suckers that will pay for it.... it'll be massivly OP at first then after 2-4 weeks of complaints on the forums about how OP the flame thrower is the regular NC max weapons will be rebalanced... or they'll do a "balance pass" on the Max weapons in general and everything will be normal again....... at least untill theres a "new" weapons for hte max's they will want to sell you... SOE SOP nerf it to **** so you can make sales on the "new" stuff
    • Up x 2
  2. Konfuzfanten

When you are on the receiving end of the NC MAX there is a huge difference.

I play both Vanu and TR and yes the ZOE MAX is OP, not because of their dmg, but because of their movement speed.

The only solution is to remove the shotguns from the NC MAX and give them high dmg, low RoF weapons.
  3. Linus

I do not want to contradict you, but I must admit that I have no problem killing aircraft every day with the NS burster.
    In both hands + extended magazines + some ranks of ZOE & dca armor, you just become their nightmare.
    Ok it is now less effective at long range, but once they come closer, they have not the time to react before dying.

For the Comet, it can detroys AV from far or force them to take cover, it does its purpose very well I think. Once again I have no problem with it.

And finally, for anti infantery, I go with the combo Comet + Cosmos, and I find it very suitable to defend a point.

So I am wondering if your statement is a matter of personal experience only or if you wanted to underline that nobody can use effectively a VS max, which is totallly false.
  4. StolenToast

Man that post was like forever ago. May as well be a totally different game now.
  5. RenegadeHelios

Yea, slugs work.

What was that about ammo count? Magazine count? What's that? .-.
  6. Drfaultedpro

Everyone stop. Stop saying our max is op, our weapons, our tank.

Our max is so bad I haven't used one in weeks because of how many certs you need to put into it make is useful. The shield is so situational its almost useless. The NC max used to be the king, now its something we don't even glance at anymore.

Its hard fighting infantry as NC nowadays, our weapons shoot so slow, kick ( decently, not the worst nowadays ) like a horse. This flamethrower update is going to take our last place of honor, close quarters. The NC are officially running out of options I am considering of just making some sort of protest or petition or something.

What is with the NC and shotguns? For goodness sake we ain't insane, we got it on our Liberators, Tanks, Reavers, Flashes, STOP SOE! We are done with them! They have been nerfed because they were apparently to good in close combat.. A shotgun.. o_O
    We want Gauss Saws on our Maxes. Just, something for medium range so we can join the other factions maxes on those medium range engagements!

Also considering how our weapons get nerfed, we get used to them and use them effectively, then they get nerfed again!

Look Vanu, I know why you defend your max, I can understand that but for gods sake a VS max just walked straight into a room with cosmos and killed my entire platoon. :(

SOE, you will have to tear the Vanguard Shield and Gauss Saw from our cold, dead hands.
  7. Drfaultedpro

.. * hugs *
  8. Chubrokoli

Hey guys who was whining the most before they nerfed shotguns, especially the nc max shotguns?