NC looking for outfit!

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Jyrox, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Jyrox

Okay, I don't jump into an outfit straight away.

I'm an SOE player since EQ1999. I played PS1 on release. I didn't like CC or BFR's.

I have a lot of certs and am a very good player and a very bad, bad, bad, player depending on what I am doing!

Anyone interested?

Oh yeah, times...varies...a lot, I can be on at all times of the day, or not at all!
  2. Santiak

Heyho mate,
    Urban Rage is currently looking for more members - and you are more than welcome to try us out :)

We're an outfit more focused on creating an outfit where people know each other and can appreciate each others company, than we are trying to become a massive outfit quickly.
    At the same time, we try to create a meta-game for our members, where you contributions in any feasible way are rewarded - and you are free to play the game the way you see fit along with us, we'll never force you into a position you are uncomfortable in, and will try to allow you to apply your strengths the way you find most enjoyable. ^^

Head over to http://www.urbanrage.net/forums/ and apply if you think it may be something for you. ^^