NC Light Assault Gun

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chriss, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Chriss

Hey all,

What do you think the best NC Light Assault gun is?
  2. Goden

The one that shoots bullets.
  3. PoopMaster

I've only tried two. I like the Gauss Compact Burst, but it has crazy recoil even for an NC gun, and despite the fact that it's built in burst.
  4. Chriss

Yeah I am really looking to buy a new gun for my Light Assault and it's tough without being able to see their stats :(
  5. Gaseous Snake

i find it amusing for LA class to be packing what is a SMG class weapon and then a Medic which is a supporting class is given what is generally an assault rifle. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Enginer/ Medics get SMG's while LA should get assault rifles.
  6. Prosecutor

Well i've got 3 carbines fully stocked but i still prefer the standart carbine (The Mercenary) because its kind of an alrounder.
    The other guns either are very good at range or good at point blank and fall off quite hard when you go into the opposite.

I've got around 1,4k kills on my Mercenary now and i love it (I'm using Grip/2xReflex Sight i dont use any sort of Muzzle flash or Silencer)

But its really up to you a kind of preference playstyle choice :)
  7. Tamas

I've tried them all. Basically - default gun (Mercenary) is all around best...
  8. McCorvus