[NC] Liberty's Vanguard (English Speaking Only)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Super Joe, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Caterpiller

Mind sending me the mumble server IP or something?

I'm kinda used to Vent and TS3 and I don't realy know how that thing works
  2. Psyqhical

If you're used to Vent, then Mumble should be easy for you. It's the easiest to use VOIP program out there IMO.

I've been in the outfit for little over a week now and while I don't play every day (duo to in real life stuffs). The days I do play I have a lot of fun with these guys. We always move as a group (with sundy's or liberators) and some of our adventures are freaking hilarious!
  3. GROOV3ST3R

Right, I have a char on Cobalt now, in the same name as my forum nickname. If you guys can, invite me :)
  4. VanUp

Created a new char on Cobalt after seeing this thread; you guys seem like just the kind of outfit I've been looking for.

Pop me an invite, character name is 'DanUp'.
  5. johnway

I play as NC on colbolt and i'm interested in looking for a outfit to tag along. What times do you guys jump on the server and what continent do you guys mostly operate in?
  6. Lord Lythia

To answer a few questions:
    1. I know that Super Joe and a few others are online most of the (US times) early to late afternoon.
    2. The outfit mainly runs on Amerish, but can run elsewhere.
    3. The best way to quickly connect with the server is not an ingame Planetside 2 outfit invite (Although that is certainly essential), you should probably first send him a steam friend request, and then connect on mumble.
  7. VanUp

Does the outfit have any other recruiters?
  8. Super Joe

Sorry about the lack of replies this weekend, guys. I've been away, but I'm back to kick some ***. I'll update the first post in the thread with the name of some other potential recruiters.
  9. Trammer

Hey Superjoe, I am very interested in joining the clan. Not a great deal of PS2 experience due to complete lack of organisation in squads I have joined, but am keen to join an outfit with some direction! Have sent you a steam friend request, my ID is Manicminer. So drop me a message if you need any more info. Ta m8
  10. CigarDude

Justin Bieber/ Stogie0 has sent you a friend request on STEAM so please accept as I'm interested in joining.

But first I'm going to the pub.
  11. Chopproy

After watching those 2 videos, I NEED to be part of this outfit haha.

I'll send a couple of you a friend request on steam/in game anyway and hopefully I'll see you out there!
  12. Lord Lythia

Please post your youtube video links as embed? =)
  13. Mat250507

I'd like to **** money and pee gold but we cant have everything!

although i'm sure someone could sort you out with an invite :)
  14. Super Joe

Guys, there will be a forum going up soon at http://www.libertys-vanguard.com/forums where you can post applications for a much smoother recruitment process. For now, contact me using the methods mentioned on the first post and I will be sure to update that first post when the forums are ready.

Thanks for your interest, everybody - and it's great to have you all onboard. We've had a whole lot of fun so far, and I hope that continues.
  15. CigarDude

I tried leaving a app in the app section but it's locked so I put it in PS2 discussion instead and now to finish my Partagas 8-9-8V from 2001
  16. _Vampire_

I would like to join here as well. already registered at Forum but aplication section is locked for me even after accoutn confirmation!
  17. Sledgecrushr

Good luck guys.
  18. Super Joe

The application part of the forum is locked for now while we set up a proper application method. For now, just add people in-game/on Steam/message on Twitter or add a post in this thread with any relevant contact details.

We've just hit 50+ members, and so far, we've been having a blast. Even over the holiday season, members of Liberty's Vanguard have been kicking some serious butt on Cobalt and all three continents. Come on people - join the fight, and more importantly, join the fun!
    • Up x 1
  19. StrongWrist

This outfit sounds perfect for me, I am new to the game and just starting to figure it all out! I will add you in game Super Joe, looking forward to playing with you :)
  20. PixelPunk

Feel like giving it a shot.
    IGN: PixelPunkPrime
    Steam: PixelPunk