[NC] Liberty's Vanguard (English Speaking Only)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Super Joe, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Super Joe

[IMG]

UPDATE 3: MESSAGE BOARDS! Visit the official Liberty's Vanguard forums here.

UPDATE 2: We have two gameplay videos below - check them out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSEeIReU ... e=g-crec-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsDHwDSwiO4

UPDATE:We now have a Mumble server! Members only, so sign up to join in!

You're enjoying yourself in PlanetSide 2, but really wish that your fellow New Conglomerate buddies were a little more...organised? Wishing they'd pay more attention, by actually holding capture points whilst attacking a facility as opposed to running around shooting to up their kill/death ratio? Perhaps you'd just like a nice chat with some like-minded individuals. If some of that resonates with you, and you're looking for a New Conglomerate outfit on Cobalt (EU), then Liberty's Vanguard is for you.

As a frequent platoon/squad leader, I've already bumped into people who want all of the above and more. Victory at any cost, of course, but without the stress and 'rage' often exhibited by some players. While leading these players, friendships have bonded and many a person has come back to play with me and my friends again and again - so I guess I'll create an outfit!

One thing to point out is that membership to Liberty's Vanguard doesn't require so many hours played, a minimum Battle Rank, and a dedication to play the game at certain times on certain days. Come online when you fancy, play with us, and enjoy yourself - and once I get a Mumble server purchased, feel free to connect to it and have a good chat whilst gunning down Terran Republic and Vanu Sovereignty scum. After all, the New Conglomerate is all about freedom - life comes first! Be free in your choice regarding whether or not you play PlanetSide 2 or not.

Tweet at me or message me on Twitter (@JGMarsden), contact me in game (SuperJoeUK) or add me on Steam (superjoeuk) if you're interested in joining the outfit - no strings attached!

EDIT: Soon, the application process will be completed through the official Liberty's Vanguard forums. Keep checking back for updates - and hey, while you wait, why not register over there anyway? We're a nice bunch, honest!

EDIT: Additional recruiters you can contact in-game are: Panda90UK, Vecrush and MozzerV24.

If you'd like to know any more about the outfit, or feel that my opening post is a little lacking in some way, then please let me know in this thread!
    • Up x 3
  2. Lord Lythia

Wow, just saw this. I'm facinated with the group and hope there's minimal swearing. I sent you a friend request on steam, so accept it as soon as possible. I'll be playing later today. Hope to see you soon! :)
  3. Lord Lythia

Also, judging from your profile and description, you seem like a mature and sensible guy.
  4. Super Joe

Thanks for showing interest! Tell you friends. :)
  5. Crump

Sounds Awesome, Count me in :)
  6. DoneNO

how many ppls u alrdy have in outfit?
  7. Super Joe

Ten. I'm currently in the process of setting up a basic website so we can use forums etc as well.
  8. Thamisqbil

My stay in Liberty's Vanguard has changed the way i play with other members of a squad or other players , we team on a regular basis and its a fun/intresting outfit to be with =) .
    I will recommend you to join this outfit .
    Happy Planet Side 2ing :)
  9. Vecrush

So far we're a great bunch of people having a good time playing the game regularly. Hoping for more friendly and social people to join our ranks for the fun! ;)
  10. Lord Lythia

Ahh... I need to find time to play with you guys. :) I tried last weekend, but only got a few moments. Maybe we can all play next weekend?
  11. Caterpiller

The theard is very nicely made, sending a request.
  12. hunting4bison

I would like to join. I'm a PS1 vet and the game is infinitely better when playing in a team. Let me know. I'm on most evenings for an hour or so
  13. Runecreed

Very nice sales speech xd
    Count me in. I can 'persuade' ' a few of my friends to join in too ;D
  14. Lord Lythia

Great guys, just send him a steam friend request and he'll put you in the group. :)
  15. Efagimo01

Very friendly Outfit, nice people and they get the job done! Pushing out the enemies and back into their tiny little bubbles!

PS: Some of them also sings ;)
  16. Mat250507

Solid outfit, gets the job done... What more could you want?
  17. Conz

Winning lottery ticket ?
    The ability to stab/punch people over the internet ?
    X-ray glasses that only see through clothing and then a visit to, for example, an all girls sports school ?
    100% working anti cheating system ?
    at *least* 50cm of snow so work/schools are closed ?
    A 2nd winning lottery ticket ?
    An invite to this outfit ?

:p
    • Up x 1
  18. Lord Lythia

Haha you got it bro. Just send him a steam invite, and he'll add you asap ingame.
  19. GROOV3ST3R

Watch this space, I shall make a char on Cobalt and we will see if I can finally get into some organized combat :p
  20. Super Joe

Thanks for all the replies and feedback, guys. Since the opening post was created, we've grown to over 30 members and we keep on growing. Be sure to get online over the weekend and introduce yourself if you're new - the Mumble is a great place to get to know people and get stuck in!