NC LA no reward for skill

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by supernauttt, Mar 19, 2013.

1. vaxx

Like I said eariler to your wild speculations and totally wrong information, lets see a video, playerstats, or anything else to back up your claims.

See I can do the same thing...Ill even use mispelled words like you...watch:

"lol NC carbines are EASY MODE for the msot part anyone who has played TR and tried um know...people who have only played NC just think they are really good which is the funniest part, i made a NC and with w.e. the start LA and HA guns were i was droping people without nething certed out at all"

Here is my NC alts stats. Lets see your uber TR's alt.
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428021759076269537/weapons
  2. Verenz

First off I will say that TR carbines are better than ours (and vanu's). But that is because of the 40 round mag being so effective at carbine range, not because their guns are OMGEZMODE, personally I find (most) TR guns generally much harder to handle than NC.

There is a balance problem in that the prime NC advantages (on the mercenary) of super accurate whilst stationary and high damage per shot are kind of hard to leverage on a carbine which (like all carbines) is generally not well suited for ranged combat with low velocity, high recoil and somewhat high damage fall off, to the effect that whilst the NC and VS carbines are superior to the TR ones it is still not good enough compared to LMG/AR's to be a useful edge. Whilst having 40 rounds (even offset against the faster reloads) is extremely useful for a carbine.

Also TR only fire 25% faster than us, not 200%. Our 600rpm series of 167dmg weapons are roughly equivalent to a 700rpm 143dmg weapon (like many vanu weapons), so yeah 750rpm is better but only by like 7%.

BTW, I love NC weapons and especially the variety available (main reason to choose NC for me, that and shotguns).
  3. vulkkan

I think by "EASY MODE" he meant he would get at least one kill every other life. You know, it's certainly better than getting a kill every 10 deaths when he played NC. I play TR and to be honest, I'm jealous of the variety and hard-hitting power of NC guns. Almost all of our weapons deal 143 damage. Only 2 of our autos deal 167 damage. You guys have lots of guns that deal 143, 167, and 200 damage. Goes to show that grammatically-challenged people always think the grass is greener on the other side.
    • Up x 1
  4. vaxx

Someone unbiased, and has knowledge to back up his opinion.

Personally I think all factions carbines are good. I enjoy playing all. I would enjoy my TR more if we did have a variety to choose from, like the NC, but its not killing me.

I cant comment on LMG's or AR's though.
    • Up x 2
  5. Reis

More like the possibility of getting a kill with a magazine is higher with a TR gun. 40 rounds and all that. If the OP were actually good at aiming, then maybe he wouldn't be complaining so much. Having 10 more rounds is pretty lenient to people who spray.

Not saying TR are full of spray and pray-ers, but the more bullets you can put down range, the easier the gun will be for bad players to use. Case in point, the Voss LAR vs the BauR HAR debate from BF2142. One had a 40 round magazine, low recoil, high RoF, was less accurate (first shot multiplier, total spread), and killed in 4-5 hits, while the other had a 20 round magazine, high recoil, low RoF, was much more accurate (first shot was dead on), and killed in 3-4 hits. The bads used the Voss because it was easier to spray with and get a kill. Good players would use both based on the situation. Really good players would screw that noise and use the default Krylov (or steal one).
  6. Hantak

???
    have you even used the acx11?

I never said that "every bullet" would hit its target on full auto, but with good compensation you should be able to land 80%+ of those bullets on target.
    Theres an undeniable higer recoil for the last 5 bullets on the acx-11 magazines, wich any user of the gun would recognize. That "last bullets" recoil is not present on most guns, at least not to THAT degree, and thats a very important matter specially since we are talking about a gun that has no extended mag attachment and only has 20 rounds clips. Get it?

I play all three factions, and just because a weapon has higer rate of fire doesnt imply that it will have a higer recoil. The NC GD7F is the prime example of that, and several high rate of fire light machine guns behave in a similar fashion.
  7. supernauttt

lol im not talking like i have a data sheet...lmao...well actually i do its called the fourms open ur eyes...i rolled one just to see the difference i dont play it as i like NC wayyyy to much to ever go tr or vs i hate them...my only gripe with NC is our infantry weapons mostly LA only....and yea look around everyone agrees for the most part TR and VS is atleast twice as easy to use and do well with, its not a debate its fact, not better, i said easier to do well with and thats not in any fact sheet so dont bother asking for one
  8. supernauttt

exactly thank you
  9. vaxx

Yes, I have used it. I have never noticed the last 5 shots having more recoil than the first 15. So no, not every user of the gun will recognize. Color me confused.

I also play all 3 factions, and only used carbines, so I do "get it".
  10. vaxx

Trying to back out of a hole you dug. Cute. So if TR/VS is twice as easy to get kills with, again, lets see your awesome kill stats with as you say "Easy Mode" TR.

Or are you just making an un-informed opinion because you cant play with the NC strengths, and passing it off as TR/VS are just easier? Thats what the title of your thread suggest.
  11. supernauttt

relax my child u realize this is my opinion correct?
  12. vaxx

Which one is it? How about just admit you need to get more practice, and give up trying to make a valid argument. It isnt working for you. You call it a fact, and refuse to post your gameplay with easymode TR/VS stats. Then you say its only an opnion now. Pack it up.
  13. Hantak

ok then...
    please watch this, is not just because of the guy that made the video, wich seems to "know a little more" about the game than most people around here, but theres actually a video of what im saying wheter hipfiring or aiming down sights.

14. Wolfwood82

Oh snap, Vaxx has you there super.
    I paused it immediately after this guy gave the weapon stats. I might continue watching it, but that part right there already implies he knows nothing about the game.

He said any range after 10m the AC-X11 would do 143 damage, and then drops further after 85m... That isn't how damage degradation works in this game. Virtually anyone who has done the math can tell you that the AC-X11 does 200 damage out to 10m, and then gradually drops to 143 damage at 85m. It never does less then 143 damage even at 200m.

And after watching more then half the video I decided to stop it. This guy is so full of fail it made me actually use the term "fail" as an indication of how bad it was.

Pleasing baritones does not an expert make.
    • Up x 2
  15. supernauttt

yea the part about them being easier is fact, the rest is my opinion....understand now? if not just stop lol i dont think u will...i didnt think it was this confusing lol
  16. FlayvorOfEvil

The thing is, ACX11 does only 167 at long distances.
  17. Crewell

If you want to be a mid-long range range LA player, I'd suggest getting a Mauler or Sweeper and certing slugs, extended ammo and a 3.4 or 4x scope. Your shots will be far more accurate than any carbine and kill faster.
  18. supernauttt

yea ur prob right thanks short of that or getting some new carbines i sld prob play HA more
  19. vaxx

Watched it, and pretty much agree, because its exactally what I said in my post eariler The "last few bullets trailing off only if going full auto however." 2.25 of the video. Which is also true for every carbine when you hold the fire button and empty the clip.

Which is why I said “Thats why you dont go full auto and expect every bullet to hit your target. If you think the ACX11 "goes ape" when you full auto, Id hate to see what you think about the faster RoF carbines going full auto.”
  20. supernauttt

nobody goes full auto at ranges lol...its not trick of the trade or some secret, and the bloom affect of the bullets is worse off then most any other carbines thats what everyone has been saying, and hes wrong about what most of this guy said lol its old just like what the guy who posted it said...