NC interested in Ultimate Empire Showdown go here...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cyridius, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Cyridius

I don't particularly like PSU, but hey they could use the extra members and traffic.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/showthread.php?t=52055

The UES will also be taking place on Connery server.
    By the post linked it'll be estimated 10 leaders per faction
    It will be live streamed

No source for this information, it was taken down due to the fact it is not set in stone.
  2. Destructomonkey

I wonder how one does participate in these anyway? There's almost no info 10 days before the thing.

And i guess guys like me who already have 3 chars are SOL and cant get a character on Connery and participate, unless i get a new account...
  3. Cab00se187

Don't they need population for this to work?
  4. G-wiz15

yeah when they said 'sign up' i thought they meant registering ur account with a particualr character or something. i have NC and TR so im willing to play NC(since it doesnt get much of workout as other), but i need more details as to how this is going down. my NC is on SolTech server last time i checked so how can i get in? and will there be in-game rewards for our faction winning?
    RAM 4GB
    Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor5200+ 2.70 GHz
    Gfx card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 [Display adapter]
    HP W2072a [Monitor] (19.9"vis, s/n CNC243PSRN,
    (if u have this setup i STRONGLY advise that you replace it as im guaranteed no more that 30mins-1hr of playtime with this game. if u can help do so because i dont appreciate my game crashing at cpu constraints abondoning my squad : (

NC char: Attimus
  5. A puppeteer

Best of luck.
  6. Ghoest

Like everything else its for people who live in LA.

whatever