[NC] Helios Deadbeats recruitment

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by DaxHarley, Dec 3, 2012.

1. DaxHarley

We are a new outfit and have very few members we are located in texas

Must be able to follow orders
    Must have a mic
    18+

Post a reply and I'll get back to you or contact DaxHarley or GROGKNAK

officer operating hours are between 6pm to 6am
  2. Swycc

I'd like to join up :), same name in game as on forums, play most evenings. Decent pilot if thats what you're looking for other than that, I like Medics or Heavy. But new to the game, so willing to fill any role needed. :eek:
  3. JRock589

I'm interested, my in-game name is Bhaal.
    I've got a mic and willing to follow orders to complete objectives.
  4. GROGKNAK

Alright ill shoot you guys an invite tonight,
  5. HingleMcringle

This is exactly what I'm looking for! Not a lot NC Helios outfits out there, and the few there are have no chain of command and don't give orders... I prefer playing heavy because I enjoy supporting my team by taking out enemy vehicles, and I prefer nano-weave over the other class abilities when I'm in a fire fight. My strong points are all infantry based tasks, especially vehicle destruction. My weak points are piloting air vehicles. My name in game is HingleMcringle. I'm on most nights past 6 or 7, but tonight I won't be on between 6:30 pm and 11:30 pm.
  6. Vaegir

Hey Vaegir here, rank 6 heavy assault(anti tank). Premium account. Love the game and looking for a more tactical side of the game through an outfit. Can follow order and will not screw around. I have a really good mic so you can understand me really well. Send me an invite my in game soldiers name is Vaegir.

Better to be a miserable free man then a contented slave!
  7. ollaniuspious

Hello there, in game name is same as is here. BR 14, Mainly play infiltrator, but willing to adapt roles as needed by the squad. Have a mic and willing to take orders. Would be nice to have a pack to run with