NC HA Reflex Sights are glitched as hell

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Elth, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Elth

I noticed that we still have this bug from the beta : a glitch sometimes occurs on NC HA reflex sights (at least i tryed with TR sights and it worked perfectly, don't know for sure about VS ones. Sights on NC medic seems to work for me). Instead of just aiming down sights, it seems that we zoom in, making sometimes difficult for me to properly aim at longer ranges. Because of the zoom, the red dot gets slightly bigger and at range may become even bigger than my target... It doesn't look so bad on the screenshots but i can really feel it ingame... Just open both images and you'll see that it almost doubles the size of the dot.

Without the glitch it's supposed to look like this :
    [IMG]

And with the glitch, looks like this :
    [IMG]

This happens to me constantly. When i log into the game i get the "normal" sight and if i switch weapon/class or die, then it occurs until i log off.
  2. Plunkies

It's not just the reflex sights. This happens with all sights. I use the 4x and it does the exact same thing, and has since beta.
  3. Mordegar

It makes the 2x Reflex Sights on the Vanu Weapons almost useless at less than 50 meters combat because you zoom into it like it's a sniper scope instead of a slight magnification around your sights.