NC Faction Meet, July 13th

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Badname707, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Badname707

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

With the server merge now behind us, it's time to start thinking forward, and working to establish our faction as the dominant force on Emerald. To move us closer towards this goal, the NC alliances of Waterson and Matherson, NCC and NCU, are hosting a meeting so we can get to know each other and discuss what we want to see more of from our faction. Though all NC are welcome to sit in, we ask that only designated outfit representatives speak for the duration of the meet, and that outfits limit themselves to no more than 3 speaking representatives.

We will be meeting at 8PM (EST) on Sunday, July 13. Please visit and get signed up at ncheadquarters.com/forum for more details.
    • Up x 1
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

If you lead an NC outfit on Emerald, I strongly encourage you to make an effort to attend yourself or have a representative show up for you. It's time to get the ball rolling on some serious coordination between outfits, especially with the new continent locks.
  3. NoJumpers

Lux Eterna will definitely show up and spread the word to every NC outfit. It's time this damn faction got re-united. Best of Lux at the meeting to everyone.
    • Up x 1
  4. Badname707

Great to hear NoJumpers. Would you mind leaving a message on the meeting thread at ncheadquarters.com? Makes it much easier to keep track of who to expect.
    • Up x 1
  5. NoJumpers

No Prob also you might want to make the website info a link. Copy and Pasting is so much work and so 2013
  6. Badname707

It's all good to copy paste us, cause we the right click.

I don't know, I heard it in a rap song once.
  7. Badname707

Outfits Contacted/Expected to show

DVS - Devious Gaming
    PXP - Planet Express Crew
    LuxO - Lux Eterna
    NCFL - NC Freedom Legion
    VCO - Voodoo Company
    GOON - Higby's Heroes
    RCN6 - Recon Team 6
    SET - The SET
    BL - Blue Lions
    SG1X - SG1 Gaming
    VCO - Voodoo Company
    TAS - The Ascended
    WILD - Deuces Wild
    DREV - Digital Revolution
    TIW - The Iron Wolves
    PotP - Part of the Problem
    HYUN - Hyuniljimae's Dragons
    EZC - EZ Company
    LNGB - Longbow
    BAX - Black Arrows
    LN13 - NC Ultramarines
    DEOZ - Delta Ozaukee
    CML - Clan Magnus Legio
    FRLG - Freedom Legion
    NC10 - 10th Mount Division
    WGD - We All Gonna Die
    44PX - 44th Phoenix Company
    1COG - Coalition of Greatness
    WOFI - The Wolfestside 2
    KN1 - Klan Noone

If your outfit is not on the list, that means that your outfit has not yet been contacted. If you'd like for your outfit to take part, please find an officer to shoot me a message, or post on the event thread at ncheadquarters.com. It's looking to be a pretty good turn out, so don't miss out on an awesome opportunity!
  8. NoJumpers

That's a big *** List... Huh T11C, ANCO, and Cobalto aren't on that list. I'll let them know about this.
  9. Badname707

Please do. Anyone not on the list isn't intentionally excluded, I just don't know of a lot of the Matherson outfits.
  10. crusaderx11

Yeah, just uh.. just forget about T11C, it'll be fully disbanded Friday week. Although I would like to show up and see what kind of bizzness goes down lol
  11. Genghiskron

Blue Dream Mercenaries will be there, so count Genghiskron in and get me the info where the meeting will take place.
  12. ZeroErrorz

i see some underated outift finnaly showin up now (including my old outfit) its kinda nice to see that