NC Engineer premium weps

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ATX78640, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ATX78640

Can anyone give me any input of the following weapons before I blow Station Cash on them?

1. Sweeper
    2. GD-7F
    3. Gauss Compact S
    Basically I tend to be in close or medium combat and i need a weapon that is forgiving.
  2. Ghostfox

The Gauss Compact S is a solid weapon. I played around with it at the end of beta. Right now, I've been trying out the carbine that the alpha squad pack gave you. Ill probably end up picking the Gauss Compact S up in the long run, though.
  3. Braken

I personally like the S variants for the empires. They can equip practically ANY attachment, and have decent stats, too.
  4. StormFrog

The GD-7F is the high rate of fire, closer range weapon. It has a very great TTK but a fare bit of recoil up and to the left.
  5. ATX78640

great info thx, I've been using the one that costs 200 and has 30 rnd clip and fires in bursts. Its ok but I think i need more of an automatic SMG for close range.
    I think I will buy the Gauss S
  6. KLECKO

I only play Engineer,the only weapon for me is the Gauss S with underbarrel GL
  7. Ghostfox

Ive found that ive been using the Gauss S for mid-long battles and the AA-X11 for short to mid fights.
  8. Udon

The Gauss S has underbarrel attachments like smoke, shotgun and grenade not to mention all the other attachment options it has. That alone makes it worth the slightly higher reload time and recoil.

The GD-7F is probably the best close range one of the bunch so if you find you can live with the lack of options it probably a better choice than the Gauss S. I use the S most of the time and have the Warden for longer range fights as I use the grenade launcher a lot.
  9. BrB Stove Exploded

Warden battle Rifle all the way.

Piston/Sweeper for shotty.

Gauss S for SMG because it has underslug attachments.

Thats all the engi needs.