{NC} Death Legion - Legionnaires

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Haskaal, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Jaspah

Pro tip: NC is the better half.
  2. Rendiginous

In-game name: Rendiginous
    Best class & vehicle: Engineer, Vanguard
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? Yes - also have mic
    What role fits you best? Support, Vehicles
    Fun fact about yourself: Am a web designer, was on a sponsored paintball team for 2 years, ran a fighting game stream on twitch every monday for a little over a year.
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: Two mossies were harassing me in a vanguard. One made the mistake of getting a bit too low. I nailed him with AP ammo and he exploded. Another mossie boosted just underneath him and got hit by debris.Causing him to explode also. In any other game that debris would have basically meant nothing. I found that pretty incredible.
  3. Meatball_95

In-game name: Meatball195
    Best class & vehicle: None currently (relatively new), but leaning towards heavy, engineer, or medic in that order.
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? Yes, and I also know what it means to keep coms clear.
    What role fits you best? My best role depends on the situation. I fit where needed.
    Fun fact about yourself: I've learned to fly planes.
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: Yesterday I was following around a column of about 10-12 tanks, three sunderers (one for spawning, the other two for ammo reloads for the tanks), 6 engineers, and a handful of other infantry. This column of tanks lined up right against the enemy's warpgate's invisible-you-shall-not-pass barrier, and then proceeded to shell enemy targets for the next half hour unaffected by the enemy's attempts to ward off the tank column. The tanks were in line, firing non-stop. Engineers were running up and down the line repairing when needed. The sunderers were driving back and forth down the line to reload the tanks. The enemy kept coming, but they were dropping like nobody's business to the focused fire of the column of tanks.

Imagine the tanks firing in sequence like Abrams tanks on the practicing range do. Imagine them firing all at once, also like on the practicing range. Now imagine that all going towards one target... and the large majority connecting with their target.
    It was an awesome display of coordination. That convinced me to find an outfit.
  4. DLJord

I've sent all of you friend requests, waiting to catch you online for the outfit invites if someone else doesn't grab you sooner. If you hop on teamspeak it'll speed up the process of getting your invite right away.

The teamspeak IP = 'death-legion.com'

Also to add, our new website just went live (more features to come)
    www.death-legion.com
  5. Darkmane

In-game name: Darkmane
    Best class & vehicle: Sniper currentlt rank 15
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? Yes - along with mic (only way i'll play is with communication)
    What role fits you best? Support, Recon and Sniper
    Fun fact about yourself:I dont suck
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: Being dropped in the enemies area all by myself and living to tell about it
  6. Diedrick

In-game name: Diedrick
    Best class & vehicle: HA & Max Suit (is that technically a vehicle?)
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? Yes, I have a mic also.
    What role fits you best? Combat Arms or Combat Support (Max>HA>ENG)
    Fun fact about yourself:I own a Game and Hobby store and often play from there.
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far:
    Watching my R/L friend get run over by a friendly Lightning at full speed, lol.
  7. Neechee

In-game name Neechee

Best class & vehicle Medic & Any Ground

Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n) Yes w/Mic
    What role fits you best? Definitely Medical support w/good shooting capability

Fun fact about yourself Trained in Mixed Martial Arts

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far Non so far just random zerging hoping to get organized and win zones
  8. CTPWaffles

Which empire are you guys?
  9. Haskaal

New Conglomerate my man.
  10. Brizzle

In Game Name: Brizzle
    Class-vehicle: Heavy Assault-Reaver/lightening
    ts3: yes
    Role: my best is heavy assault/any infantry type.
    Fun fact: i constantly have the weirdest,random dreams with zombies,aliens,etc. (big imagination?)
    Moment: latest one was probably yesterday when i defended by myself a small base from a TR sundy deployed with 5 people who kept trying to take it and respawning on the sundy. of course they got me a couple of times but everytime they did i would kill all of them and dont let them cap it. they got a max out and everything but at the end i ended up defending and destroying the sundy.
  11. Jenks

In-game name: Jenks
    Best class & vehicle: Medic, Vanguard
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n): The single reason to join your outfit
    What role fits you best? Driver 1, Support 2
    Fun fact about yourself: Like the spam on every comment thread on the internet, I really do work from home
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: There are so many crazy moments like aerial roadkills, jumppad kills, etc, but it has to be falling in with a large armored column and just obliterating all of Amerish.
  12. Vandah

In-game name: Vandah

Best class & vehicle: Engineer and the Liberator.

Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n): Yes i have and use team speak effectively.

What role fits you best?: Small squad support. I enjoy leading my friends into skirmishes.

Fun fact about yourself: I love traveling and exploring IRL

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: joining a random squad and watching a whole convey/ outfit heading into an enemy base. it was amazing seeing an organized group, and so many people!
    Applying with rommel976 and hermangorring
  13. blackychan

In-game name: HermanGoering

Best class & vehicle: Infiltrator/Vanguard

Willing to listen to orders on ts3? Yes

What role fits you best? Sniper or Antitank

Fun fact about yourself: I play Drums

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: Playing with Vandah and Rommel976 and joining a tank convoy of about 50 to attack the Vanu and TR
  14. rommel976

In-game name- Rommel976
    Best class & vehicle- Medic, Liberator
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n) y
    What role fits you best? (Support, Recon and Sniper, Soldier (Heavy or Light), Team Leader, Pilot or Driver, etc.)Support
    Fun fact about yourself- I really love cake.
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far- One time we were flying into combat in a Galaxy when we started to get shot down we crash landed and all 12 people survived and we moved in to the enemy sector and took it.
  15. NSProphecy

In game name- NSProphecy
    Class/Vehicle- Heavy Infantry/ Vanguard
    Willing to listen to orders on TS3- yes and mic
    What role fits you- Heavy infantry
    Fun fact- Love strategy and history
    Collest moment- new but basically holding down enemy's in a base and ended up slaughtering them
  16. dorkyspork

In-game name - Dilby
    Best class & vehicle - Heavy Assault / Uh, "Best" vehicle... Flash. I can drive a Sunderer well enough too.
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? - I read you 5 by 5 gold leader
    What role fits you best? - Support. I am happy to roll as medic or engineer or just shoot any none blue folks. Whatever is needed.
    Fun fact about yourself - I've eaten a burger the size of my head.
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far - I don't think I will ever get sick of watching armies of grunts and mechanized units roll into enemy territory.
  17. Moneypants

In-Game Name -- Moneypants

Best Class & Vehicle -- MAX , Light Assault / Flash.

Willing to Listen to Orders in TS3? BEGGING for the chance. I was at that mob rush on The Crown this weekend, and it looked like the beaches of Iwo Jima except without the glorious victory at the end.

What Role Fits You Best? I am the tip of the spear. I like going places where I don't belong, and shooting everyone I meet when I get there. Just tell me where you want the Squad Beacon.

Fun Fact About Yourself -- I can read Classical Chinese. Yeah, it's just as glamorous as you think.

Coolest Moment You Experienced In-Game So Far -- Amerish, late night in-game, overtaking... some place whose name I don't remember. I was up on a tower in my MAX, sporting dual AA's, and I looked out on the horizon. Our armor was surrounding the last couple of buildings, some TR were making a legit attempt at fleeing... There were bursts and flashes, thunder rumbling all around me, and the Mosquitos all looked like shooting stars as they flamed out under the full moon... It was poetic. I didn't think you could experience romance in a FPS, but I fell in love with PS2 on that moonlit night.
  18. Jake the Dog

Do you guys even operate on Esamir? jus sayin because esamir is almost always in Vanu control and there is never enough NC to take them out. If you guys played on Esamir (Its my favorite continent) I would probably join up with you guys.

In-game name: NeoGenesis
    Best Class & Vehicle: Engineer and and my souped up Vanguard
    Willing to listen to orders: Lol you have no idea
    What role fits me best: Assault support as infantry and attacking where the enemy leasts expects a vanguard.
    Fun Fact about myself: I plan on joining the armed services after college and have attended a year at a military school.
    Best moment: Attacking the TR on Esamir near their WG, I was the lone Vanguard in the platoon the rest were lightnings, sunderers and infantry. Tanks kept on coming from the TR warpgate. Once they engaged the lightnings I would speed (I was covered from view originally all they could see was the lightnings) around them and started taking out their tanks one by one from behind killed about 10 tanks in the one cap.
  19. Haskaal

We took Amerish and Esamir once for the first time a few days ago, but Esamir got immediately taken back by VS the next day. They have a strong foothold there, and they won't give it up without a fight or they'll give it up and then come back with a vengeance.

But we do operate on all continents.

Damn, what a great story..
  20. Cias13

In-game name: Cias
    Best class & vehicle: Engineer/medic and Reaver/liberator
    Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n): Gladly, need an organized outfit
    What role fits you best? Pilot and support on the ground
    Fun fact about yourself: I willingly take it in the face from pucks (i play goalie in a hockey league)
    Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: So many to choose from... but my favorite was drop podding in and ripping through a full galaxy, killing it and myself instantly. so very worth it..
    also, my friend Jenks just joined. he highly recommended i join as well since we have both been looking for a decent sized organized outfit to roll with.