[NC][DE] Jianji seeking brothers in arms! (deutsch)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by LtStan, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Tanqo

BUMP with:

[IMG]

Greetings to all our friends and foes on Miller!
    • Up x 1
  2. Luzario

3. Thonar

Heyho, Guys! Just a little bump for my(!) favorite NC-Outfit!

Because JnJ was often mentioned at the "Which are the best outfits?" Thread, even we can't bring the numbers such as other great outfits, what are your great moments when fighting alongside Jianji or when you fighting against us?
    Let us hear your experience, maybe we can provoke more of this situations!

Greetings
    Thonar
  4. PeaSum

They are german. Obey their effectiveness! :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Loui5D

I'm looking at switching outfit, the one i play with is very rarely active, but my German is pretty bad (i haven't had to use it in nearly 5 years)
  6. LtStan

Hey Loui5D,

For OPS all you need to know is "jawohl" ;)
    And understand "Right" = "Rechts", "Left" = "Links" and "there is a duschbag with a raidioaktive twinky" = "Das ist ein Trottle mit einem radiaktiven keks!"

No basic German skills should be sufficient to participate at Operations, but out of operations it could get hard understanding our chit chat, to keep in touch with your mates, as we talk internally only German.

Ingame terminologies are very similar and almost all of our officer run anyway the English client.

It is up to you if you want to accept this challenge:

[IMG]

If you think you want to take the risk and try to improve you German skills.

Fell free to drop by and send in an application @ http://jianji.de/bewerben
  7. MajorZbug

Greetings to you too, always a pleasure to fight you. And I say that because we like hard fights - you and a few other outfits are what we call "NC hard mode" :)
  8. Versuchender

Friday is "Fun Friday" with our allies from GAR & SW. First be sure to check out the song I just promoted to be the anthem the official "Fun Friday Song":

After some action on "Alert-Amerish", a shieldbreaker-sunderer which blew the generators at the Wokuk Amp Station literally INTO PIECES (NC-Shieldbreaker OP) and some efforts freeing the occupied and corrupted hexes, including sneak action behind enemy lines my buddy Soregg and I decided to go on throwing ourself into the enemies sightseeing before logging out.

We started at Chemicals, south of Tumas Tech Plant, which was occupied by the zerglings at the time, where our trip was almost ended by the swarm. Luckily we were capable dodging the cannons of tyranny, chit-chatting in the following, adoring the free flowers and rising sun so we almost missed a lonely deployed sunderer next to the road. ALMOST!!!!!!1111

It's a pity we didn't videotape our roadtrip, where we also steamrolled a roaming Prowler in the free nature of Amerish, aswell as a Vanu-ATV and another Prowler at the Ikanam Biolab. Unluckily a Mosquito a swarm of 50 150 Mosquitos got alerted and although using our Bubble to scare them away they turned our nice little baby to scrap.

[IMG]

You might imagine the route and efforts it has taken to reach the point of death and no return, almost solo-vanguard-duo-capping the Terran Warpgate. Soregg luckily survived the horrendous swarm by jumping out of the car and logged off daddy-like before they got him aswell. (In fact he did it manually and didn't need a macro. Freedom-Style.)

So if Rebecca Black - Friday is your favourite song, like to hug trees and smell beautiful flowers on Amerish you are open to some fun, not only on friday, be sure to come by. I just recommend a day with Sp3zle in TS. Mindblowing :D (Even for the ones who might not even understand a word. Just follow the emotional flow of speech :D)
  9. Painsixten

10. Tanqo

Ready to roll:

[IMG]
    A JNJ-Platoon before an official NCTO-Operation (14/04/2013)
  11. Versuchender

Yesterday night we contributed to the "last second" alert-win on Esamir, ripping enemy armed forces apart at Everett Supply Company, holding Geological Survey Camp solely with only eight people against endless waves of enemy Scythes and rolling Sunderers for about 30 minutes before initiating the push to Northern Amp Station, capturing and holding it as long as necessary. Heading to one of the deciding battles at Old Shore Checkpoint the NC was finally able to liberate most parts of Esamir.

If you are willing to take your part of responsibility to achieve freedom for everyone (except Spandexian & Terrans - they all deserve to die by their own choice :rolleyes:), improve your skills and have a lot of fun in TS even at night, join one of our recruiting squads or feel free to contact us.
  12. Emitz Devil

Best memory of Joint Ops with JnJ.......

Mani Bio Lab MAX Crash, The NC had been fighting there for nearly 1 hour with no progress, Platoons vs. Platoons.

JnJ and DL turn up and perform a layered MAX Crash, the Biolab was under NC control with no TR counter to be seen in mere minutes.......
  13. Mhaza

A bump for our German friends
  14. Tanqo

Let the Games begin!

15. Dotz0r

Sorry JNJ for gal dropping reinforcements onto two-stone beach for then ramming my galaxy into your galaxy full of JNJ just short of two stone. It was either me or you buddy!

"Dotz, you do know theres an NC galaxy about to ram you?" "o really," *looks around* O CRAP - *kick everybody* RAMMING SPEED...BOOM... o cool, it was full of JNJ.

Free bump! :)
  16. Versuchender

Since we where about 30s apart from liberating Esamir after successfully dropping the second time, before getting steamrolled by platoons of spreading Terrans, we were joking that we tell the whole NC that our first-attempt-pilot screwed it :D

Well, in fact a good laugh > liberating a continent from Terranan oppression. Die another day :D
  17. MajorZbug

Some great fights against you guys on Amerish tonight. Some great fights everyday actually. Keep rocking.
    • Up x 1
  18. Mhaza

19. LtStan

merci beaucoup MajorZbug!
    Looking forward hunting you down! ;)
  20. Pella

Well played last night guys had some fun fights.

That tech plant balcony drop didnt go to well for you though :p