[NC][DE] Jianji seeking brothers in arms! (deutsch)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by LtStan, Dec 7, 2012.

1. LtStan

Hey folks,

on Feburary 23 a Sony freelancer asked our alliance and us to assist during a machinima shoot at the Crown on Indar. We attended with multiple squads to give his camera some nice shoots, as soon the Video is live we will link it.
    Here is the event ending group photo of our alliance and us.

[IMG]
  2. Ramaans

Been running into you guys a lot lately. What size outfit is this?

I've seen pretty organized squads sticking together.
  3. Luzario

hope they are getting better :D

was fun on saturday JNJ ... hope to have more of such teambuilding experiences
  4. LtStan

We are just a mid size outfit with about 150 members, but they are quiet active and we run scheduled operation 3 times a week (in size of a reinforced platoon), + 1 specialized training to improve team work and the skill level of our outfit, + 1 outfit joint venture with other NC outfits, to offer or member on 5 days a week organized scheduled game play. 2 days are more free for all, so our commanders can get some rest.
  5. LtStan

Have you seen the Planetside 2 - War Correspondent | Episode 1 ?
    Do not miss it!

Jianji as member of the NCTO alliance had the honored to join dedicated the machinima shoot for this video, as Robert Stoneman the SOE freelancer video artist approached the NCTO to assist with our forces!

The Galaxy airing at 0:43 is the war taxi, or "big mama" how I call her, belongs into my hangar deck!

Enjoy:

6. Ulysees

Bump for our co-conspirators in the NCTO alliance!
  7. LtStan

It is time to end the oppression and to fight back.
    Teamed up we do fight for the freedome of the New Conglomerate on the server [EU] Miller.
    Join us join our team!

This battle mayhem trailer has been produced by our outfit member [JnJ] Pret, his Charlie squad is feared by the enemy!

8. IMTasty

I fight for oppression, if you have a problem with that I will shoot you.
  9. iiKAforum

I'm a bit confused; is this a german-only outfit? I'd like to apply but I'm afraid there might be a language barrier.
  10. LtStan

[IMG]

Hey iiKAforum,

yes we are a German Outfit, to join us, we recommend to have basic German skills, as we speak internally only German.
    We have setup this recruitment thread to be also public on the biggest PS2 forum, and we posted in English as we think when you use a English forum you should be so polite to use the language which is intended.
    In our entry post of our recruitment thread you will find links to the German version on the PSG forums and to our german only website, you will notice it has more contend as we can not translate all our news feed.

Kind regards,
    LtStan
    JnJ commander in chief
  11. Luzario

here JNJ .... have a bump ;)
  12. Thonar

A little bump for a great outfit on the best faction on the best server with the best enemies. Cheers!
  13. Luzario

14. Luzario

for yesterdays defense of Esamir... bump ;)
  15. Emitz Devil

Oh hey look here comes a supporting Bump from DL :p
  16. Emitz Devil

Hopefully one of the DL guys recorded that Biolab MAX crash, that was just.....AMAZING!
  17. Luzario

do post a link.... what was it about?
  18. Ulysees

We were on Esamir last night fighting as normal and doing a good job of rolling the TR up to their warpgate. Enemy platoons at Mani Biolab and one of our guys asks if we should go there to be told DL and Jianji are going to attack to some dubious comments along the lines of "on their own? no way they will crack that place" 10 minutes later we have just made Eisa safe again and the map is checked and we are capping Mani Biolab and there are some demonic cackles to be heard on NCTO TS reminiscing about a combined DL, JNJ max crash that shattered hearts and minds and won the Biolab.

15 more minutes later and we got an epic fight at Jaegers Crossing as a mass push by TR ran down our western flank and a mass GAL drop by Conz saved the day around the Crossing as enemy platoons being ably pushed by a fleet of GOON sundies got within 30 seconds of capping the base.

Some awsome co-op work last night, very good nights fun again.
  19. Luzario

congratz indeed :D
  20. Emitz Devil

Conz where at the bio lab too so credits where its due, they where the reason we had a spawn solution while the MAXs pushed the SCUSG and SCU