[NC] Consortium

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Sebb, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BaptistsK90

Consortium will be taking Part in tomorrows Friday night OP's to celebrate we have launched our new range of Outfit T shirts.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. BaptistsK90

3. BaptistsK90

4. Sovereign533

Nice FNO btw. I was marking it on my background of my pc. And then fell asleep -_-.
    Watching the recap right now, looking good. Love your trollish remarks sometimes
    Maggy : "How do you use the coloured smoke in your tactics?"
    you : "We don't"
    Maggy : *zooms in on coloured smoke on the buildings you were in* xD

You guys cracked me up a couple of times ;).
  5. BaptistsK90

Grymm's the funny one it's the only reason he's still in the Outfit, the setup at the start was orginally setup in Amerish as the below video shows, however just before maggie came into our TS an Esamir Alert started which ment we had the choice of abandoning our lovely setup and trying to do it all on Esamir, running the risk of her Cam showing Conz running around like headless chickens trying to form lines.

Happy to say it went well as everyone seen, however the guys had only minutes to set that up, honestly maybe less, proud of them all was a good fun night.

• Up x 1
  6. BaptistsK90

7. BaptistsK90

Conz is now running an Air Squad during Op's, we've prided ourselves in the past as being an Infantry only Outfit and we will always be primary Infantry, but the role of Air is to strong for us now to ignore, so as our enemies have maybe noticed Conz now has an active air presence, we our young in the Air but we will learn quick

Look to the Sky Brothers!
  8. BaptistsK90

Consortium during squad play video

9. BaptistsK90

Snip from Conz & Wasp op

10. Klocin

That's what happens if you take out a Conz Galaxy
  11. BaptistsK90

PAL TEST EVENT 12 April 2014 Conz Vs JEST

12. BaptistsK90

You want to Play with Conz in these events Join now you're more than welcome!

13. BaptistsK90

Join now and get 50% off being told to shut the **** up during OP's!

Also please see video of 13th April 2014 NCTO Op

14. Dotz0r

I like these guys.
  15. Dotz0r

I like them so much, ill quote my own thread and do the bumping for them.
  16. BaptistsK90

Thanks Dotz0r :) was meaning to do that

Good news everyone Conz will be taking part in the first Official PAL Weekly, and we're up against TxR again in the first round.
  17. BaptistsK90

Good news everyone, because TxR are lazy, Conz will now face off against BAID in the first Official PAL weekly match.
  18. VengeanceD

Consortium is definitely one of those outfits that won't go down without a fight. These guys make their opponents practice twice as hard before a PAL match. If you're looking for an outfit with incredible infantry play, join CONZ.
  19. G0ldenkill

Is there still room for some fresh blood?
  20. BaptistsK90

We do indeed, and I see you've already placed an application, anyone else looking to Join Consortium and take part in some professional Operations please fill in the application Link provided below.

http://consortiumnc.enjin.com/recruitment