NC Ceres.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheAntiFish, Sep 18, 2013.

1. TheAntiFish

Yes i may call you useless, but right now i take it all back. Well played!

We're currently the best performing NC out of every other server. (True at time of posting)
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/wds

A big thank you to all the outfits who are putting aside their usual ways to work together,. GBX/F1S7 are a force to be reckoned with while collaborating (Not biased, I swear) and the leadership tends to know what needs to be done and when it needs doing. (Apologies to the other Outfits making this happen, i tend to only encounter our own little gathering)

Some more thanks to the randoms, without you this wouldn't be possible. If you didn't continue en masse directly to the next base we might not have been able to break off and strike strategically at the less well defended points. You hold the attention of the enemy when needed, You're the thankless masses. (Suprisingly vital too.)

What lessons can the other servers learn? We're currently underpopulated compared to a certain faction (that deserves syphillis) but from what i hear we're not quite as hard done by as some of the other servers? Is a truce needed for the lesser populated factions? Would that ruin the spirit of the game? What happens if you **** yourself in space? Would large scale co-ordination be possible? Will you all agree to start reading the [Orders] in chat? Will you all at least start using the map to judge where you're needed?

Vanu my elusive friends, I may prefer fighting you lot, but how about we underdog it and focus on taking everything the Strikermonkeys hold dear? I promise not to shoot you and i would really love to see the TR divebomb in the scoreboards.

NC! We can do it, if we put our backs into it. (Also please spawn more vehicles/Use more AV, The Overpop Zerg loves an infantry only target and it'll save a lot of fighting/time that could be used actually capping the bases)

Keep it up lads, we still have a week to turn the tables! CERES NC FTW.

Edit: FYI There is surprisingly little sarcasm here!
  2. Paqu

Gotta say I was quite surprised to see TR isn't leading on Ceres considering how the population is especially during alerts. Sure they are pretty much dominating on many other servers, but Iam glad Ceres isn't one of them.

NC's lead is very marginal tho and VS isn't that far behind either so it can go either way. I prefer fighting against NC due to lot less lock-on spam, but I might need to go after TR more just to make sure they are not winning this thing like they win pretty much every alert.
  3. Delnar_Ersike

Considering what I thought of most NC players on Ceres as a VS player before WDS, I'm pleasantly surprised that they're a forced to be reckoned with if the stakes are higher than the average Alert. Looking at daily stats though, I'd say you should thank your early morning ghostcappers just as much as the primetime players; with the scoring system favoring fast base trades (assuming a large outpost trades owners every 15 minutes, that's 2 caps for each faction in an hour, so 4 points for both factions, whereas holding it for an hour would only give one faction 3 points), early morning ghostcappers can earn a surprisingly large amount of points compared to what factions earn around primetime.
  4. gigastar

Its mostly down to ghostcapping Amerish.

But i dont care as long as TR dont win.
  5. TerryTenMen

NC are good on Ceres, they have some good outfits!

But... This lead in a poor event is just down to a lot of off peak ghost capping
  6. Chipay

NC just won Esamir Bio Lab alert with TR having 40% World population, i don't think NC is as good as TR lacks brains on Ceres :p
  7. TheAntiFish

Honestly i didn't take into account our early morning players.

A very big thank you to you lot too!

Remember: TR doesn't deserve to win ;)
  8. Tragachinos

Yeah, GBX is great.
    There is nothing like being heavily outnumbered and desperadly trying to get to the A point through all those spawn camping TR.
    When there is no hope left and only 40 seconds remaining to flip the flag, suddenly you hear that 'wrrrrrrr' sound, look up to the skies and see 3 GBX galaxies incoming and starting to rain maxes and troops on the roof of the building with A point.
  9. Pikachu

Ceres NC are decent. Its on Cobalt where they are bad.
  10. IamDH

COUGH dead server COUGH
  11. gigastar

TR have overtaken again, NC still biting heels.

Ceres NC also have an absurd lead on all other NC.

Really? Compared to other NC theyre currently in third place being only a few dozen point behind Waterson NC.