{NC} (ANGC) Angel Company wants you!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by gamespyer0350, Aug 17, 2014.

1. gamespyer0350

I knew you couldn't stay away jtibbs, were just to cool for those BOOT guys...

Also in game recruitment sucks ***, doesn't work now nor has it ever for us
  2. gamespyer0350

We're still recruiting everyone, had a large amount of new members just come in last Tuesday! Always looking for higher lvl players who want a good time!
  3. wizofoz

if you need some ammo, or a tune up for your sunderer, i'm your engineer
  4. gamespyer0350

Running ops 6:30 pm EST time tonight! Hop in to our Friday night public ops platoon and help us spread freedom forcefully! (Side note, get angc in COB already!)
  5. gamespyer0350

Happy 2 yr everyone! ANGC starred in the war correspondent video by Robert stoneman and we looked snazzy! Though I missed the photo shoot...... stupid women and their attraction......

On better notes, lots and lots of squad stuff for the holiday season sounds fun! ANGC will be mass recruiting, so check out angc.guildlaunch.com for more info or to send in an application!
  6. gamespyer0350

I'll be running a squad for a good chunk of the night starting at 6:30 EST! Come on in for some squadplay during the alert!
  7. gamespyer0350

Had a FANTASTIC Platoon This Wednesday night! We held Elli Amp for what seemed like ages, with battle buses and squadplay being brought out full fore. We held against 4 different attacks until a combined GOKU GOTR push came in and locked down the A point with 2v1 pop, and our 2 pubbie squads couldn't compete. good work nonetheless Angel! :)

After that we went around looking for a good fight, and weren't able to find anything worthwhile. Constant pushing (with BAX tryharding it up, <3 u guys) took mani fortress but we were MAX crashed and surrounded inside the actual biolab after killing the SCU shield generator. So, we went to YMIR south fortress for one last, final defensive push and KICKED *** with an organized push.

Overall, great ops night and a hella fun time! made a lot of friends form other outfit, and did some recruiting of our won. hope to see everyone on a **** ton for more certs in the future! Remember, we are still recruiting so check out angc.guildlaunch.com for more info and recruiting info!
  8. gamespyer0350

Had a fun little post turkey-fest squad up tonight, with friends from OM3N. Started off with a fantastic "no fly zone" with lots o AA around xenotech (middle of enemy territory? no prob) that lasted for a long while, and we wasted those LDL and RMAR fools who thought they could wipe us :) good fight, but u guys weren't gonna win. And the scythe kills were just a nice little added bonus.

After that we trolled around the map looking for good fights, and dominating any substantial force that came in our way until allatum ( TR and VS were already lighting there, so we said **** it. CHARGE!). Then we moved to amerisha, where deathmamabas just showed me up with his swagtastic harasser driving, putting it in places man should never go, let alone harassers and sundys.

had a fun night and got some new recruits out of it too, tomorrows ops will be a 2 squad pubbie platoon of badassery, so hopefully we have a good night! come and check us out.
  9. gamespyer0350

ill be starting casual Sundays in a sec! Check out our site (with Mumble info so graciously provided) for a good time a talking! I hope to do SOMETHING productive however, that being preparation for our Christmas celebration......proxy caroling, away! (Brett better bring his bass guitar, cuz we need some rockin Christmas songs)
  10. gamespyer0350

Unfortunately we had a lack of squads this weekend. But between family and GF I've been busy!

With that said however, Friday night platoon was GREAT! A fantastic opening to the alert with us holding the ikanam biolab which we had capped earlier with our name on it. After that we moved a around the VS homefront, holding west foothills airdock and slapping our name on tlithcorp secure mine, a hard base to take that I didn't think we could do, way to impress Angel.

After that things went down the ****ter, with other platoons pushing heyoka and other weird targets we were doubled, zerged, and pushed on all fronts. NC were barely able to pull out that win, but we helped big time.
  11. gamespyer0350

So, redid our recruitment page in-game for the sixth time and NOW it works! You can now find us in-game, after me being mad that wasn't working for ages. Thanks SOE
  12. gamespyer0350

Pubbie platoon night! I'll be on, and in the hot seat leading tonight's platoon. We should have another great run tonight with our sundies, so join our platoon to check us out, or look at in-game recruitment, which works now, Or our site angc.guildlaunch.com for all the info!
  13. gamespyer0350

Guyz, ******* crazy Tuesday squad. I decided to get everyone squadded up for some pubbie play on indar and my oh my was it fun. The high light of the night was our 1 squad DECIMATING an entire armor column in the *** with our bus! After killing some ten tanks before being jumped by 5 damn prowlers we went on foot for some of the greatest random squadplay I've evar seen. We dropped by beacon, and with everyone except Evan (who was providing some surprisingly meaningful sniper support) we killed the tanks that jumped us, and sweeped down the fields of xenotech labs with nothing more than a spawn beacon and medics to keep us rolling. I lost count of the tanks we killed sweeping from cover to cover, but it was an amazing feeling standing on that rock and looking out, seeing the enemy armor run from us. The night was great in other ways (last second save on HVAR) but that Angel, was amazing. I'm still in shock.

Remember Angel is ALWAYS recruiting higher skill players looking to succeed in the stupidest manner possible!
  14. gamespyer0350

Our Christmas event was FANTASTIC! We walked from the TR to VS warpgate, moving our squad through heyoka after being harassed by LDL (bastards, <3) and moving together (though echo apparently couldn't hear me). it was the funnest thing we have ever done, and I think next time we need to raise the stakes a little........no respawns except medics? :p

After that we had a short caroling adventure through mekala, though no one knew our ANGC themed carrols 9apparently, we suck at writing) so we used our backup plan, the 12 days of Christmas which was sad due to us........forgetting the wods....yea..... but it was great when Nuke played the music in proxy (with words)

ANGC has been coming a huge way and were making a difference on araxis! looking for higher level players casually tryharding? Check out our site at angc.guildlaunch.com or find us ingame! its free! I swear!
  15. gamespyer0350

Lucky me, im sick! But, due to my incredibly unhealthy addiction to this game still gonna get a pubbie platoon up tonight! Find an ANGC listed platoon ingame for fun AND *** kicking, who knew the 2 could go together?
  16. gamespyer0350

looks at views. EGO: +9000
  17. Firebreather918

I would like to join the outfitter How do I join?
  18. gamespyer0350

First would be spelling "outfit" right, I didn't think that was a requirement that needed spelling out......

Otherwise, check us out ingame, online at angc.guildlaunch.com, or directly contact our officers (JTF120, kentAshfield,ManyarVeneres, Rockinaraxis, Irellevantscrub) or myself (gamespyer0350)
  19. gamespyer0350

PUBBIE PlaTOON WOOOOO! Starting 6PM EST and running for a big ol whopping FIVE HOURS! Hoping for a ton of pubbies, and a ton of our own scrubs. Lets turn the map blue!