{NC} (ANGC) Angel Company wants you!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by gamespyer0350, Aug 17, 2014.

1. gamespyer0350

Edit: thread being redone shortly, if moderator spots a duplicate Plz delete this one

ANGC was created with the goal of *** kicking and fun. Our preference is to work in small squads, using communication ( AKA, organized chaos) to achieve our objective (whatever stupid **** I've told everyone to do, that will end up getting us killed, grand times!)

If you have any interest in joining ANGC, know a few things

ANGC is looking for higher skill players looking for small squads that are organized and social (the term, casual tryharding fits pretty well)

We like ground pounding, at least I do, most of our time is spent infantry, tanks and my snazzy bacon blue sundy, but we do have several good libby pilots with a few decent reaver pilots and are looking to get a leader for air ops ( I crash and burn too much)

We HEAVILY encourage communication, if everyone screams "look out behind you!" you might just look, I dunno, your choice.

We don't accept trolling, ********, nontes or squeakers (hard to avoid the last one at all times, but no one wants that COD kid in the mic)

Ops are 8-12 Pm game time Friday and Saturday nights, (will be 7-11 soon because of school year) but squads are run nightly.

ALL members must be on our cool *** website, because its cool (angc.guildlaunch.com)

And finally, you can contact JTF120, ManyarVeneres, KentAshfield, Rockinaraxis, irrelevantscrub, or (yours truly) Gamespyer0350 in game, or our new and fancy in-game recruitment page that works now, after ages of nothing from SOE

so come get you're Girlscout cokies today!

EDIT: well aware this post isnt really... "fancy" its meant more to give an overview and direct people to ingame or our site (angc.guildlaunch.com). i heavily dislike SOE forums
  2. NoJumpers

Would you like some ammo, Gamespyer?
  3. gamespyer0350

i would like all of you're officers and outfit member's but....... id dunno, ammo will do
  4. gamespyer0350

had a great fight with BRGL last week! kinda hoping we dont see you this week, ya red bastards arent gonna be as easy this time :)
  5. UnionBob

ANGC is great I ran with their old outfit the roseknights even was gonna join had I not made HYUN they are really good and gamespyer is a wonderful leader
  6. gamespyer0350

plannin on some great heavy filled sundy shenanigans this saturday, should be great anti-tank fun!
  7. gamespyer0350

Tonights Ops went perfectly! 8 Prowlers, 2 Lightnings, and 1 Sundy confirmed in that run we had! nice job all.
  8. miraculousmouse

Bump for the glory of the New Conglomerate.
  9. gamespyer0350

first BR100 in the outfit, many more to come but damn nice job beating me Rockin! damn members an their boosts.....
  10. gamespyer0350

ALL THE SHAMLESS BUMPING!
  11. InoxGecko

Cool outfit, cool people, running ops with these guys is a ton of fun. Couple vanguards and some team work and we tore the VS a new one at Subterranean nanite analysis on Amerish :D
  12. gamespyer0350

That vanguard push at sub nanite was indeed orgasmic gecko, I remember gunning for u <3

In actual news, got my BR`1000000000000000 wooooooooooooooooo. Next up is Wolf, and by god he better get BR100 here soon so I can feel proud im teaching you guys something!
  13. gamespyer0350

Looking at an upcoming scrim with TAG3 after that AMAZEBALLS fight we ha at Allatum! about an hour long with even pops, killed the SCU twice but just no numbers to back it up :(. nice job ANGC!
  14. Jtibbs47

Hey game whats new man? lol .. so whats up with my sundie from last night? The reason i couldnt hear you is bc your voice always breaks up in game. Thats why at times i tend to look like im not following orders :( I joined your angel company website even though im not a member, hope that is cool if not i understand..
  15. Jtibbs47

added something to the forum for ya look above this one lol
  16. gamespyer0350

damn you tibbs for filling up our site....XD

Some ******* from SAS was yelling at BOOT for placing a sundy, was the stupidest thing and I HAD a pic for u to laugh at but.... that's gone. I suck at these things

Anywhore, onto outfit advertising/whoring our last 3 ops nights have been Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! bravo ANGC. really looking forward to next weeks FNO! 2 squads of pubbies will be annoying but..... hopefully hella fun!
  17. gamespyer0350

Last Fridays Frery cap was FANTASTIC! early gal drop onto B point provided spawns for the pubbies and all those favors we called in on cmd. After holding b for what felt like an hour friendly forces took C, which we moved to and swept throughout the entire base with our platoon in a nice ol tactiblob! Fantastic medic work held that building and kept our pushing power up guys, we deserved our name on that base.
  18. gamespyer0350

Had a great alert last night with the guys!Those Damned BAX tryhards kept following us! Nonetheless we did good, fighting VG repeatedly and a wonderful cap at mani ( for ANGC I might add) really held off the vanu!
  19. gamespyer0350

Just got accepted to be a part of the next war correspondent for the 2 yr anniversary of PS2! Once that's filmed were gonna redo this post (my writing= bad writing) and get more propag.......news out here!
  20. Jtibbs47

Game add me to ANGC I made a new character JTibbs46 I also added you to friends list in-game. I tried to find the Outfit but some reason it is not listed in-game.