[NC] - Adult Only Team Seeks Quality over Quantity

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Triburst, Dec 5, 2012.

1. CaptainYamerica

Quite a few new, eager and good recruits rolling through lately.
  2. Thuggernauttt

Can I join?

Thuggernaut
  3. FearxManmyth

If you want to join just head to our website at www.syndicate7.us and fill out the application. Once us officers review it and it gets enough approvals you will receive a welcome aboard message, outfit invite, membership grant on website and team speak info.
  4. FearxManmyth

Open OP starting in 45 minutes. Stop by and see what we are all about.
  5. Jaeger41

Our regular Sunday Night Recruiting Op starts at 2000 hours (8 pm) Eastern Time. If you are looking for an outfit than emphasizes playing as a squad and playing to an objective, you should definitely stop by and see what we offer.
  6. CaptainYamerica

Pretty fun practice tonight. learning new formations and movements is fun.
  7. CaptainYamerica

Fun op last night. had quite a few "pug" players join up with SPV. Pushed on TR quite a bit. held objectives against superior forces for quite a while. Great team play and efforts. Even if we didn't accomplish everything we set out to do last night, we pushed a lot and had a lot of positive momentum for a lot of the night.
  8. RHINO_Mk.II

Sunday night op starting in ~8 hours!
  9. CaptainYamerica

Op was rough with all the zerg action rolling around (both enemy and friendly).

Still, the Op was very energetic and full of action and opportunities.
  10. RHINO_Mk.II

Tonight: A hour and fifteen minutes of training things like collapsing from a firing line into a building breach, thought process on where to position yourself when defending a building, and bringing our newest member up to speed, followed by thirty minutes of kicking large quantities of arse, followed by fifteen minutes of debrief and feedback. A good night.
    [IMG]
  11. RHINO_Mk.II

Thread hasn't been bumped in a week? What is the world coming to these days?
  12. totalBimbo

looking forward to our match up friday night SPV we're gonna spread the freedom with the sharpest hottest knife this side of waterson son.
  13. CaptainYamerica

I've been slacking. Holiday season really has my wick burning at both ends.
  14. RHINO_Mk.II

That comment wasn't directed at you, yam.
  15. CaptainYamerica

Oh I know. just in general. I'm supposed to be monitoring this stuff and talking to recruits... and I slack

BTW special Sat. Night Op tonight... Black Hawk Down style.
    • Up x 2
  16. totalBimbo

oooooooo can i come? what time?
  17. Proceidus

At 10 tonight. Meet us at the Indar warpgate.
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

Oh, sorry, didn't see. It started at 10pm eastern.
  19. totalBimbo

just send me a tell next time, i would like to attend :)
  20. RHINO_Mk.II

I may or may not have failed to bump this thread due to potentially having received a week's mandatory vacation from the forums for telling people who were posting like idiots that they were idiots.