(nc) AC-x11...wtf

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by GSZenith, Mar 24, 2013.

1. GSZenith

^
    don't buy this gun ever unless:
    A) want a heartattack by rage
    B) medal farming

1) hitting targets 25m away ADS, nope maybe 1 out of 5 if you burst.
    2) hitting targets in your face, well maybe 1 out of 4 bullets.
    3) kicks let a drunk horse.

[IMG]

for the ego (****** censored lol?) (90% AC-x11, rest c4/crashing into someone with a reaver)

[IMG]
  2. Tekone

Umm.. Well..

The thing is, most NC weapons are situational. I find the AC-X11 fills a very specific niche extremely well.
    With trigger discipline, the right attachments, and some range this weapon is a complete monster.

Not sure what game you're playing.
  3. KyadCK

It's a baby Gauss Saw, so sounds to me like he has no idea how to use it right. I love my Silenced AC-X11. Good damage coming seemingly out of no where is a great tool to use.

As for accuracy...

Don't mind the stutteryness, that's what happens when you use FRAPS to record 3440x1920 video to a HDD.
  4. The Jiggler

AC-X11 is not meant to be used as a spray and pray close range weapon. I only ever use this weapon with HVA, compensator and either a 3.4x or 6x scope. Set to single shot mode. This weapon is the sniper rifle of NC light assault. But its better because it does not suffer bolt action reload times or scope sway. Plus you have a jetpack.

Get up high and plink plink plink away.

I'd like to know how OP was using the weapon... Probably just charging into the fray.
  5. Wolfwood82

Yeah you are a terrible player. You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. And your stats really only prove that anyone can get any stats they want without knowing a GD thing about the weapon they get them with.

Nice try with the leaderboard shot. You proved that after 13 hours of play in a single day, you can not quite get as many kills as someone who has played half as long in the same day... I guess not having a life pays off huh?
  6. GSZenith

:O harsh.
    brb getting aimbot like number one did before he got banned!
    or pods all day like number 2!
    or scattmax all day like number 3!.

also ever heard of tab out leaving the game running in the background? :eek:
    tbh you sound kinda jelly :(
    (really should have added stock AC only!)

[IMG]
  7. sladuog

ITT: guy with TR avatar gives bad recommendations on good NC weapons in the hopes of being obvious troll.

Well done I suppose.
  8. GSZenith

if it is so good why do i keep getting msg from ppl "why you use that crap weapon?" :(
    edit: have only been killed by a AC once since release :( dammn where are all the good player using it?! :eek:
    edit2: brb gonna look through random chars until i find someone that has died to AC today, cya in 2hours.
  9. KyadCK

Yup, just another idiot.

Try certing out the gun dumb ***. No one who gets to the Auraxium medal would ever use a stock gun. Hell, it shouldn't be stock at all past silver medal at best.
  10. GSZenith

no need to get so angry :D
    hmph only certed gun i got aura with was my smg with flashlight :D
  11. Wolfwood82

That's hilariously adorable!

I'm willing to accept the fact that the first guy cheated. That is obvious for a BR16 to have that many kills in 3 hours.

However, it's not just those 3 you would have to discredit. JEMC who has about 7.5 hours that day and 466 kills at rank 15 would easily have you beat in another 5.5 hours of game play. In fact, we can figure out a rough estimation using MATH! 466 x 13 / 7.5 = 807 kills if JEMC kept up his kills per hour and maintained that ratio. In fact I'll bet a lot of those scores have a better ratio then yours. I know Azulxor who is number 5 in the rankings definitely does, as he only has 3 less kills and played only 2 hours less then you, 590 x 13 / 11 = 697.

In reality, you are manipulating the rankings to your favor by playing for extended periods and relying on attrition rather then personal skill.

You also can't prove that you minimize the game. And why would you? What would be the point of doing this? Nor have you proven that you used the AC-X11 90% of the time, and I'm not sure you can.

And finally yeah, you use a stock model and expect to know the gun well enough to supply advice about it. Troll.

This is why I never look at stats as a sign of wisdom or intelligence, even when discussing a specific gun. Monkeys had no idea what they were doing when they flew rockets into orbit, so what makes anyone think that simply using something makes you an expert on it?
    • Up x 1
  12. GSZenith

hu? like really hu o_O "You also can't prove that you minimize the game. And why would you?" hu? erm ever heard of taking a break? o.o food etc ^.-
  13. sladuog

ok lol xd hav fun gl
  14. GSZenith

tbh i found one, after 30+ something char, lvl 16 new player :D.
    and that was it, got bored after 60+char

DAMMMMM got killed by an AC xD lvl16 player :D nerf it!
    (really should stop talking with hacker and watch the screen :( )
  15. Kuriby

In fairness.. the AC-X11 or any "long range" carbine really doesn't suit the strengths of an LA. You can be the camper in the tree/mountain, which is a perfectly legit strategy. However, as many awesome LA's have shown in videos, you are MUCH more effective killing machine when constantly moving and gunning.

The reload time on the AC-X11, the rof, and the ammo capacity just doesn't fit the more effective LA play style very well.

IMO I don't think the AC-X11 is useless, but it definitely should NOT be a priority buy. Use your stock Mercenary as your range weapon, it gets the job done with its fast TTK. Then get yourself a CQC weapon.

If you REALLY like being the tree camper, go play infiltrator, its much more effective in that role.
  16. Wolfwood82

I usually log out and quit when I take a break, or I'm gone for less then 3 minutes. I've never felt the need to minimize any game in order to take a break. So the concept is alien to me and seems rather stupid.

Regardless, you can't prove your case. And according to the leader board, you are terrible.
    Actually position can net you a lot. The problem is your vulnerability once you get to position. TR want a weapon similar to the AC-X11, the T5 isn't quite as good at long range (though it murders at medium).
  17. GSZenith

you are funny :D "so the concept is alien to me and seems rather stupid" your opinion :)
    i prefer to afk while eating/reading forum and get free resources :)
    oh well i love bad trolls :)
  18. julyan

The attachments serve a purpose ;)
  19. Ghoest

whats really lame is that my AC-X11 compensator attachment is STILL broken.
  20. JudgeDreddy

Meh I love the damn gun and got my auraxium pretty painlessly. The only thing I'd ask for is a little more velocity and maybe a tighter cof but then it might be way too good. I've pulled off some cqc and if the shots connect, just like 4-5 they are done. Gun is not bad at all though, I got a cqc variation with a silencer that has been extremely useful then the 6x with comp for that long range advantage. I don't know why these guys are pissed at you OP, but I disagree regardless about the weapon. It takes control, and a bit more paying attention than other weapons but it pays dividends